AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2022
Not my account but i dont think the cam model knows about this website and i thought id try here for any luck
the cam model joyce_bss was banned as i was talking to her after a private show, there was nothing illegal done in the show
but at one stage she said that she needed to pee and if she could go too (of course) and she did, came back, but she said not to say the word incase cb will ban her randomly for it

i mentioned a bit later on that it was an adorable "oh no" and then not a few minutes later was banned
i assume it was because of this, which is very silly and is partly my fault if that was the reason
hope someone can help D:

Not my account but i dont think the cam model knows about this website and i thought id try here for any luck
the cam model joyce_bss was banned as i was talking to her after a private show, there was nothing illegal done in the show
but at one stage she said that she needed to pee and if she could go too (of course) and she did, came back, but she said not to say the word incase cb will ban her randomly for it

i mentioned a bit later on that it was an adorable "oh no" and then not a few minutes later was banned
i assume it was because of this, which is very silly and is partly my fault if that was the reason
hope someone can help D:
get her to sent chaturbate support an email about it to get a ticket, then have her sign up here to get help from @punker barbie .
Broadcaster has to be the one doing the reporting about being banned etc, no one else can for them.

Upvote 0
i figured that would be the case, thought id try
i also cannot contact the model as shes banned so i can only assume that she went to CB support too
ty anywho

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.