AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2023
Добрый день @punker barbie , пожалуйста разберитесь в этом вопросе.Вчера я подтвердил свой возраст,все было хорошо-через 15 минут меня заблокировали мой аккаунт. Соблюдаю правила вашего сайта, люблю ваш сайт и поддерживаю,

Мой аккаунт у вас уже четыре года я поддерживаю ваши правила и нормы.
Спасибо и хорошего дня!!! имя аккаунта strongass18

@панкер барби Please answer me I miss and want to work, They didn't answer my email and didn't give me a ticket number.

Upvote 0
Добрый день @punker barbie , пожалуйста разберитесь в этом вопросе.Вчера я подтвердил свой возраст,все было хорошо-через 15 минут меня заблокировали мой аккаунт. Соблюдаю правила вашего сайта, люблю ваш сайт и поддерживаю,

Мой аккаунт у вас уже четыре года я поддерживаю ваши правила и нормы.
Спасибо и хорошего дня!!! имя аккаунта strongass18
How can punker barbie answer you if youre not writing in English? Your last messages are written in English, but nick punker barbie is not in English again. When registering on the forum, you saw the message in large letters * Please pay attention: We are an English-language forum. Messages made in a different language will be deleted.* You just need to check the message before publishing and then you will get an answer

Upvote 0
Good afternoon @punker barbie , please look into this issue. Yesterday I confirmed my age, everything was fine - after 15 minutes my account was blocked. I follow the rules of your site, I love your site and support,

I support your rules and regulations.
Thanks and have a nice day!!! account name strongass18

Upvote 0
How can punker barbie answer you if youre not writing in English? Your last messages are written in English, but nick punker barbie is not in English again. When registering on the forum, you saw the message in large letters * Please pay attention: We are an English-language forum. Messages made in a different language will be deleted.* You just need to check the message before publishing and then you will get an answer
Ohh sorry thnks You! You opened my eyes! Thanks to

• Funny!
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Another question, should I create a new topic or leave it as it is? Write a new topic in English?

Upvote 0
Another question, should I create a new topic or leave it as it is? Write a new topic in English?
It's okay, now that everything is included in English they will be properly tagged to your thread.

Reactions: AleksAl
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.