AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Badlad1993
@punker barbie hope you are well could you please help me my account was banned mid streaming 22nd february as a user came in my room talking about fisting a girl of which I replied and then got a message from CB stating that it’s not aloud to talk
About this topic so I instantly ignored this user as I wasn’t even aware myself but 5 minutes later I received a ban for it even though I acknowledged CB and ignored this user please could you look into this for me as it’s my only source of income I also have quite a lot of tokens saved up on my
Account to pay for bills and feed my children please could you help to get my account looked at as it’s a genuine mistake and I would never try to break CB rules

Hello! My account was banned last Saturday with no reason. I m streaming on chaturbate 6 years and never broke any rule, it seem mistake. Unfortunatelly support doesnot respond my emails.
My account name is smalltittsbigsoul. Could you please help me or provide any information? @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Hello! My account was banned last Saturday with no reason. I m streaming on chaturbate 6 years and never broke any rule, it seem mistake. Unfortunatelly support doesnot respond my emails.
My account name is smalltittsbigsoul. Could you please help me or provide any information? @punker barbie
give them 3-5 working days, weekends they usually aren't around and that doesn't count as working days.

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Hi @punkerbarbie hope you are well you resolved an issue for me a couple week back my account was banned under a mistake so they re instated my account and all was good but today when I was streaming 3rd March my account was banned again I had a message about a picture that was visible in my cam which I had no idea because I don’t usually have my cam facing that way as soon as CB messaged to ask to reposition out of the cam I did but 10 minutes later I was banned could you help me resolve this please and Thankyou very much for you hard work.

Username badlad1993

Email myladakota1993@gmail.com

Upvote 0
Hi @punkerbarbie hope you are well you resolved an issue for me a couple week back my account was banned under a mistake so they re instated my account and all was good but today when I was streaming 3rd March my account was banned again I had a message about a picture that was visible in my cam which I had no idea because I don’t usually have my cam facing that way as soon as CB messaged to ask to reposition out of the cam I did but 10 minutes later I was banned could you help me resolve this please and Thankyou very much for you hard work.

Username badlad1993

Email myladakota1993@gmail.com
Hello Badlad1993. I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

Reactions: Badlad1993
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.