AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2023
Chaturbate Username
supermanforme
@punker barbie

Hi punker barbie,

Account: supermanforme

Can you please assist me, my account has been banned with no reason after 2 years, i have over 12,000 followers.

When I ask about it, all I get is an automated response that doesn't make sence or explain why I'm banned.

I did nothing wrong to get my account banned.

Your help will be much appreciated.

I want to do a broadcast and it's frustrating that i can't.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @punker barbie.

My account is still banned and I still have not received any feedback from support.

The exact same thing happened a couple of weeks ago, then they finally unbanned my account.

Now it's banned again for no reason.
I know for a fact I didn't break any rules because i keep it clean.

I don't know it's a system issue or what's happening but I really want to breadcast and have clients waiting for me to stream.

Thank you.

Regards.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie,

I received no explanation for why the account was banned, juts that it's banned.

Please see attached I received from then.

I did not receive any reason or even any warning for my account being banned, it waz just banned.

The same happened couple of weeks ago and after multiple requests and them taking the time to look into the situation, the account was unbanned.

Now it's the same story.

I don't violate rules and regulations.

It feels like they just replied with an automated response with no explanation or giving me an understanding if what's going on.

Please, I have followers waiting for me and it's been a couple of days now.

I will really appreciate the effort.

Thank you.

Regards.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230317_180356.jpg
    Screenshot_20230317_180356.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie,

I received no explanation for why the account was banned, juts that it's banned.

Please see attached I received from then.

I did not receive any reason or even any warning for my account being banned, it waz just banned.

The same happened couple of weeks ago and after multiple requests and them taking the time to look into the situation, the account was unbanned.

Now it's the same story.

I don't violate rules and regulations.

It feels like they just replied with an automated response with no explanation or giving me an understanding if what's going on.

Please, I have followers waiting for me and it's been a couple of days now.

I will really appreciate the effort.

Thank you.

Regards.
As stated it's permanent, time to move onto another cam site. Emailing them or asking here etc won't help, as also stated.

Upvote 0
And 2 weeks ago they also banned my account, and send the exact same email, then they unbanned it when they realize I didn't violate any rules.

And that's why this Forum is here, because from what I can see, there's many cases where accounts get banned by accident or for no reason then het reinstated.

Thank you Rytar, but if you don't have anything good to say then no need to say anything.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.