AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2023
Hello @punker barbie . My Anaconda2350 account has been permanently banned because my Id and passport have conflicting data. This is the email they sent me.

Thank you for reaching out; however, in further researching this matter, we found that you were previously permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform in connection with identity fraud. Specifically, you uploaded 2 forms of identification with conflicting data: the date of birth on your passport shows the date of birth of March 5, 1996, while your ID card shows a date of birth of May 5, 1996. You were notified of this permanent ban, and the consequences of violating same, on December 27, 2022, in ticket no. 20922196.

To the extent you can provide us with verifiable documentation explaining this discrepancy, we would be pleased to review them. Until such documentation is received, we are unable to assist further and may not respond to emails.

I have fixed my ID and now everything is the same like the Birth certificate and passport.
They asked me to provide verifiable documents and every account I create gets banned.
Please help me get the account back.
I love working for them.

But they asked for verifiable documents.
Please tell them to give me one last chance even if I have to create a new account.
I wont repeat the mistakes I did I promise.
What they are asking you for is proof of discrepancy between the two documents. They want to know/see that it was a government mistake and not you tampering with documents. I don't know how you would prove such a thing but until you can you're going to remain permanently banned from the platform.

You can try to email them them pictures of the new documents as if you were verifying and they may respond that this is what they are looking for?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What they are asking you for is proof of discrepancy between the two documents. They want to know/see that it was a government mistake and not you tampering with documents. I don't know how you would prove such a thing but until you can you're going to remain permanently banned from the platform.

You can try to email them them pictures of the new documents as if you were verifying and they may respond that this is what they are looking for?
Thank God they said that I have an affidavit and it was signed can it help

Upvote 0
Thank God they said that I have an affidavit and it was signed can it help
I'd send anything and everything I had to prove my case, especially if there's a lawyer statement. :) I do know it's scary to send those documents to a random person in a service center, but I have had to do it a few times and everything was fine.

Upvote 0

Hello @Anaconda2350 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20869646
@punker barbie can I upload an affidavit and all the other documents passport ID and Passport.

Upvote 0
I'd send anything and everything I had to prove my case, especially if there's a lawyer statement. :) I do know it's scary to send those documents to a random person in a service center, but I have had to do it a few times and everything was fine.
I have uploaded them I hope they will check them.

Upvote 0

She's not going to answer you because it's a different person every time the account logs in, all she can say is "Support has responded" or "Case has been resolved."
Okay .
I have really tried to get the account back and I hope I can this time.

Upvote 0
Be patient. You're not going to be their first priority, it could take a few days or longer to get an answer.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.