AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2023
Hello @punker barbie . Today i noticed my studio account was banned and i didn t receive a response from support and i don t know the reasson. Can you please help me? What will happen with my active models if that problem will be not solved because they worked hard to grow up their accounts? May i will transffer them? I m waiting for your response. Thank you

Hello @punker barbie . I m sorry i disturb you again but the support answer me with the automaticaly mail that my account is permanent banned and they will not respond at my mails in the futher, but still i don t know the reason for the ban and what will happen with my models under the studio.
The models keep asking what is happening with their accounts as they dont wanna lose them; we've been telling them that we cannot reach the support so we don't have any idea. They ve been working pretty hard on them trying to raise them and mainly succeeding in doing that.

Besides the uncertain situation of their accounts, there is the problem of the already gathered revenue under the studio account by the models.
Can you help me please? Sorry for incovenience and thank you for your time!

Upvote 0
Hi fancy999, our studio with over 30 active models is in the same boat as of 2 weeks ago. They are extremely distressed as us the studio owners. We cannot gain any response from CB. As an active business that has worked solely with CB for some 2 years and generated a lot of money for CB, we find this ridiculous business model of suspending or banning without notice nor correspondence. We have over 35 people that depend on this income and we are in limbo and confused. Please respond @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.