AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Account Shadow Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 17, 2020
Hello @punker barbie hope you are doing fine.

I can´t stream from my account (hot_martin25) After my last stream last friday everything was ok. But I tried to get online and stream last night and couldn't do it. I can get online to my account but when I try to stream my username doesn't appear on the users list. Also my status during a live brioadcast is offline. I can't cash aoput tokens either and my pics and vids where removed.

I didn't get any notification, email, or warning.

I tried to contact support by email but didn`t get an answer from them yet. I´m deeply concerned about this. I´m a good model and been working on CB since 2017 with the same account. I got more than 128K followers and I`ve beel always really faithful to CB.

Hope to hear from you.

Best Regards

No such thing as shadow banned. You're either banned or you are not banned. If you were banned it would say so.

Reactions: BlueEyezIrish
Upvote 0