AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 11, 2022
Twitter Username
@blakewayneee
Chaturbate Username
blakewayneee
Hello @punker barbie

My account was banned and I am not entirely sure about the reason but I think a user shared their Skype account to my stream which I got a warning for on stream and I acknowledged.

I would really appreciate it if you could aid me in getting my account back please.

Username- blakewayneee
Email- blake.wayneee@gmail.com

Thank you so much.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 1.30.21 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 1.30.21 AM.png
    249.7 KB · Views: 12
@punker barbie

I got a response which read as Below:

"Recently, we were alerted you may be offering prohibited role play, including underage role play, sometimes called “age play”. You were suspended pending review. It does not appear this is an issue we have previously had with your account so we are providing this email as a one-time warning.

In order to have the suspension removed, please respond confirming your understanding that underage discussions are never permitted through the Chaturbate platform including by way of role-play, and that any future violation of the Chaturbate terms may result in further suspension or termination from the Chaturbate platform. To avoid any issues in the future, please immediately report anyone seeking or discussing underage individuals, including by way of role-play.

As an adults-only platform, we hope you can appreciate our strong position on this matter.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team"

And I responded with:

"I fully understand that under age play is not accepted on Chaturbate. The user wanted to do age play and I never responded. I will indeed report any user that tries any such advancements in the future.

Thank You."

If you can further assist me with lifting this suspension, It will be very much appreciated.

Thank You very much

Upvote 0