AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2023
Hello! Please help me!

Today my chaturbate account was banned without warning and without email notification.

The account was banned after the stream. No rules were violated during the stream and I don't understand what the reason is. I have written to support but have not received a response.

Account: percyass

I hope for your help ♥️ @punker barbie

Attachments

• banned.png
    banned.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 51
They actually gave you the reason the in the notice.

You may have not have violated any rules in your mind BUT asking members to use outside platforms for doing banned content shows because you can't do them on CB is a violation of the CB rules.

At least that is what CB is saying you did

Upvote 0
They actually gave you the reason the in the notice.

You may have not have violated any rules in your mind BUT asking members to use outside platforms for doing banned content shows because you can't do them on CB is a violation of the CB rules.

At least that is what CB is saying you did
there are not for doing banned content shows

Upvote 0
directing communications outside of the Chaturbate platform ( e.g., Skype, WhatsApp, Messenger, etc) either in excess or in connection with potential violations of the Chaturbate Terms is not allowed
That is the reason CB is giving you for the ban

Upvote 0
When CB support emails you in response to your email they will most likely tell you if it is permanent. If they don't say permanent then it will be a suspension and they rarely say for how long it will be. You will need to check every week to see if the ban is removed or not

Upvote 0
When CB support emails you in response to your email they will most likely tell you if it is permanent. If they don't say permanent then it will be a suspension and they rarely say for how long it will be. You will need to check every week to see if the ban is removed or not
okay, how long i have to wait for the email normally?

Upvote 0
Not more than 4 or 5 days. If no response after that than email support as a reply from your original email that was sent. Do not send a brand new email, use the "forward" option from the original email with a question about needing a response from them

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.