AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MY ACCOUNT WAS BANNED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 27, 2024
Hello @punker barbie I need your help pleaseee...
Urdestiny_jasmine

last night I did a live broadcast then later on my ACCOUNT WAS BANNED I don't know what my violation was suddenly what will happen when my account is banned, there is not even a warning automatic banned. I hope you can help me recover my account, I need a job to support my family. Whatever my violation was, I apologize for breaking the rules. I hope you give me another chance, I've only been on the chaturbate site for 2 months. I've fallen in love with my work. I hope you can help me 🙏😔 Please... sorry..
I Hope you can help me @punker barbie A Big thank tou to ❤️

Attachments

• IMG20240128181153.jpg
    IMG20240128181153.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG20240128181145.jpg
    IMG20240128181145.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 24
Oh okay. It seems like Chaturbate goes on a banning spree every 6 months.
I've been on CB for ten years as a model. Sometimes bans are mistakes but they are mostly not. Every convention appearance brings a new lot of models to the site who don't read the rules first and find themselves banned.

Chat is monitored by AI software that does not have a sense of humor or understand concepts like context.

Upvote 0
Yeah that’s why I’m not really worried. Because I’ve been camming for years and they usually fix it. But it’s weird because it happen 6 months ago for another person being on my cam, when it was really just me in the mirror 😂😂. I dont Really get too worried anymore because the AI makes mistakes.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Yeah that’s why I’m not really worried. Because I’ve been camming for years and they usually fix it. But it’s weird because it happen 6 months ago for another person being on my cam, when it was really just me in the mirror 😂😂. I dont Really get too worried anymore because the AI makes mistakes.
The shadow thing is so bizarre to me. 🤣 I hope it gets sorted.

Reactions: Goldennile
Upvote 0
Request #23248595: They said I was outside but my basement has dirt walls please @punker barbie i always follow the rules when I tried to ask about this they didn't even want to listen to me or give me my payout ..please I need to know if I can get this looked into and resolved thank u so much

Upvote 0
Request #23248595: They said I was outside but my basement has dirt walls please @punker barbie i always follow the rules when I tried to ask about this they didn't even want to listen to me or give me my payout ..please I need to know if I can get this looked into and resolved thank u so much
Hello @milfonvacation I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23248595

Upvote 0