AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2023
Hello, my account on CB @derick_73pierce was banned without explanation and without the opportunity to defend my right to broadcast; Site support does not respond to messages. I believe this was done based on a complaint from the studio where I worked with the intent to harm me, I would like to get help with my problem and get back to work.

I'm sad to say that no one HAS the right to broadcast, CB only allows you to broadcast on their platform. It is their choice to allow or not. Hopefully you get this dealt in your favour but do not think for 1 minute that you have the right to broadcast.

On the other hand CB has the right to ban anyone they choose for any reason they want. That is plainly stated in their Terms of Service that you agreed to before you were allowed to stream

• Helpful!
Reactions: Rytar
Upvote 0
Hello @Militants I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22361976
What the support wrote is just a message for the sake of a message that does not carry an answer and an explanation of the reason for blocking. I do not agree with the blocking and I ask you to explain the reason, but I do not get a proper answer, this is not normal, how can I defend my right to broadcast, which the site deprived me of without understanding the problem, if I do not know why my account was banned. I ask you to reconsider my problem and enter into a dialogue to solve the problem.

Upvote 0
What the support wrote is just a message for the sake of a message that does not carry an answer and an explanation of the reason for blocking. I do not agree with the blocking and I ask you to explain the reason, but I do not get a proper answer, this is not normal, how can I defend my right to broadcast, which the site deprived me of without understanding the problem, if I do not know why my account was banned. I ask you to reconsider my problem and enter into a dialogue to solve the problem.
Man! It happened the same to me. So sad when CB is just banning most of the models with no reasons. I submitted my ID verification and instead of telling me that my ID doesn’t work for them they just banned me in once. No reasons, no explanations, no right to explain or complain just banned . So sad because I used to love this platform. And @punker barbie does not help at all. Since she is like a scam.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.