AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2023
Hi, I just found out about this site while trying to get in touch with support. I am a trans model, and I think it's caused a bit of an issue with registering to cam. My ticket number is (I think): [Y7W6K0-2W2M2] and account name is CarlyCaliope

I provided ID and was banned for "submitted identification on account CarlyCaliope does not comply with the Chaturbate Terms", and then told I can never make an account again. So I think it's safe to assume that in specific, non jargon terms, the reason I was banned is because the selfie for verification doesn't look enough like my kind of outdated ID picture.
I explained all of this in the original support form over a week ago and received a response to it today. The response being a very vague, very threatening, very final explanation that I have made a "serious violation" of Chaturbate's policies and will never be allowed to make another account. Oh and, that if I do ever manage to make another account, all of the money on the account is "deemed forfeit". Basically just a really scary copy/paste response. But I didn't violate any policy. It's actually me in that picture, hard to believe as it may be. So I responded to that email but am not really expecting much and figured I'd see where else I can make some noise.
Please help me.

hi @punker barbie, thanks for confirming that i guess.... but if you take the time to read my post, you'll notice that i actually outlined that very response in what i have already written. i actually directly quoted from it in the post you are responding to

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.