AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zaythacams

Banhammered
Dec 11, 2023
I found this website and saw its a good way to contact support when they are not responding... It's been almost 48 hours. and no response. My account @zaythacams is banned, and i would like to know if its being looked into

I've sent support 10 emails since saturday... over 72 hours now & I HAVE NOT RECIEVED A RESPONSE! They typically respond in under 24 hours. So why the delay now! I DON'T KNOW

Upvote 0
You need to have some patience and wait for them to respond.

Every time you send a new email it gets you sent to the back of the line for a support response. Stop sending new emails and wait 2 to 3 days for a response, if no response then send a new email

• Helpful!
Reactions: Rytar
Upvote 0
You need to have some patience and wait for them to respond.

Every time you send a new email it gets you sent to the back of the line for a support response. Stop sending new emails and wait 2 to 3 days for a response, if no response then send a new email
Thanks. I waited the 3 days then sent them 7 more today out of impatience.. but ill continue waiting

Upvote 0
Thanks. I waited the 3 days then sent them 7 more today out of impatience.. but ill continue waiting
stop sending them emails, as stated earlier, patients/wait. Could have to wait a week now for any reply with how many emails you have now sent them, since each one bumps you back to the end of the wait line.

Upvote 0
stop sending them emails, as stated earlier, patients/wait. Could have to wait a week now for any reply with how many emails you have now sent them, since each one bumps you back to the end of the wait line.

What proof do you have of that statement?

The whole email system of Chaturbate is well below any sort of standard business level if their mail system can't handle things. Considering that they operate 24x7 365 days a year they should be able to have a reply response time within at least 2 hours.

Upvote 0
What proof do you have of that statement?

The whole email system of Chaturbate is well below any sort of standard business level if their mail system can't handle things. Considering that they operate 24x7 365 days a year they should be able to have a reply response time within at least 2 hours.
I've emailed them in the past. This is the only time I've experienced this. They typically don't take over 24 hours to respond. So I don't know whats going on

Upvote 0
Unfortunately the loss of patience has cost you your opportunity to utilize this forum as well.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.