AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help With Account ~ banned on chaturbate and forum

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaythacamss

Banhammered
Dec 14, 2023
So you can ban me on forums, but not offer me help….

I just want to know if I’ll ever get a response from chaturbate support @punker barbie my username is zaythacams

Please stop ignoring me, and help please

I am being ignored everywhere. I know why I was banned because of suicidal behavior. I told someone some things I shouldn’t have, and this is only making my mentality worst. I need money to survive, but can’t make it BECAUSE NO ONE IS HELPING ME.

I am going mentally insane

So you can ban me on forums, but not offer me help….

I just want to know if I’ll ever get a response from chaturbate support @punker barbie my username is zaythacams

Please stop ignoring me, and help please

I am being ignored everywhere. I know why I was banned because of suicidal behavior. I told someone some things I shouldn’t have, and this is only making my mentality worst. I need money to survive, but can’t make it BECAUSE NO ONE IS HELPING ME.

I am going mentally insane
No no, I banned you on the forum because you’re spamming this place up. This is my site, not CB.

The rep here from CB clearly does not want to help you, time to move on.
Do not make new accounts here, those will be banned as well. Instead, please check out https://pineapplesupport.org/support-groups/ in case someone there might help you with any emotional issues you may be dealing with.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.