AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 8, 2024
@punker barbie my account dhanna1986 was banned this morning. I am unsure of what I did wrong, If we can resolve this and I am made aware of what I did I can promise it will not happen again, I ha e over 30 private videos with the only broadcaster I follow and have been following for some time, I do not want to lose everything that I have, please if a can get someone to discuss with me what I did and re activate my account that would be amazing, as I said, I don't know what I did wrong but if it is something easy to fix or stop I will, thank you

What you do your chaturbate account is back from banned,how will you do that
I spoke with customer service via email explained to them what was going on, and within a few days they emailed me back saying the suspension was lifted, they still never told me what got me banned.

Upvote 0