AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

playfulsweet

Banhammered
Feb 22, 2024
Hello @punker barbie, my Chaturbate account was banned on Monday for no apparent reason. I tried to contact the support but no reply yet. My username is playfulsweet. I'm a member for many years and can't access my invaluable recordings of private shows I made with my favorite models. Many thanks in advance for your help.

I have the suspicion that the moderator of mollyfoxvipx reported me for questionable reasons. I remember the moderator's name was mollyfoxvip. After I got banned, there was a new moderator in her room with the name best_playful_sweet_ on whose bio page the person writes "Im the best playfulsweet" to tease me.

Upvote 0
Dear punker barbie

When I try to access the room of mollyfoxvipx I still see the message:
Access denied. You are banned from this room.

Is it possible that the ban on a room can be lifted by the support? It my opinion the ban is not justified and I would like to talk to her, but her moderator is making it impossible for me. I always had a friendly relationship with her before the room ban. We had many nice conversations and some hours of private shows. I don't want to escalate or make accusations. I want to fix the situation and understand why I was banned after several months and many hours I spent with the model.

Upvote 0
Dear punker barbie

When I try to access the room of mollyfoxvipx I still see the message:

Is it possible that the ban on a room can be lifted by the support? It my opinion the ban is not justified and I would like to talk to her, but her moderator is making it impossible for me. I always had a friendly relationship with her before the room ban. We had many nice conversations and some hours of private shows. I don't want to escalate or make accusations. I want to fix the situation and understand why I was banned after several months and many hours I spent with the model.
I don't think support will help you with that at all, it's not up to them who should be banned in room and who should not..

this model accepted this other person as a moderator of her room, therefor also accepts who they time out, this is the thing, moderators only time out! they do not ban, only the models do this, therefor the GIRL banned you, not her moderator

Upvote 1
@Wuggie Thank you for your answer. Do you have any explanation why she has chosen best_playful_sweet_ as her new moderator after my ban and still have it? I just saw him or her in her room again today. I would like to kindly ask the person to stop using that account because it is making me sad. It hurts me. If I made a mistake, I would like to apologize sincerely for it. I've learned my lesson and I want her to understand that I'm sorry.

Attachments

• hermoderator.jpg
    hermoderator.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Upvote 0
@Wuggie Thank you for your answer. Do you have any explanation why she has chosen best_playful_sweet_ as her new moderator after my ban and still have it? I just saw him or her in her room again today. I would like to kindly ask the person to stop using that account because it is making me sad. It hurts me. If I made a mistake, I would like to apologize sincerely for it. I've learned my lesson and I want her to understand that I'm sorry.
I would have no clue about that, but my suggestion would be to move on from this model honestly..

btw this is the only option you have as a moderator
1710280756106.png

Upvote 1
I'm a member of Chaturbate since 2013 and I have also been a moderator in various rooms. I have seen many women come and go over the years. My guess is that the person who banned me is her manager, her boyfriend or her husband. I've probably done too many private shows with her, which he doesn't like. I have become a harassment for them. I realize that now. If they decide to let me back in, I won't spend any more money on her, which is a pity, because I don't regret playing with her and spending money on her. She is a valuable young lady who knows how to make her viewers happy.

Since this forum is public, maybe there is a chance they are reading this post. I want her to know that I wish her (and the people around her) nothing but the best in her life. I'm grateful for the wonderful time I was able to spend with her. It's sad that I was only able to get to know her for 2 months.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Hi! User names are often parodied to mock other members, it is after all the internet. Home of anonymous people who like to be keyboard warriors and bully people. Be better than they are. Second, a model is the only one who can unban you from their room. If she perma-banned you that ban will expire approximately three years from now. If she temp banned you, 30 days. Lastly, it's never really a good idea to try to think a model's boyfriend is mad she's making money. He's probably telling her ways to make more off of you, not the other way around. However, if you are messing with her mental health or interfering with growing her audience then he's right to kick you out.

Upvote 1
Hi! User names are often parodied to mock other members, it is after all the internet. Home of anonymous people who like to be keyboard warriors and bully people. Be better than they are. Second, a model is the only one who can unban you from their room. If she perma-banned you that ban will expire approximately three years from now. If she temp banned you, 30 days. Lastly, it's never really a good idea to try to think a model's boyfriend is mad she's making money. He's probably telling her ways to make more off of you, not the other way around. However, if you are messing with her mental health or interfering with growing her audience then he's right to kick you out.
YES this exactly!! having dated a cam model this is exactly how a healthy boyfriend treat it, I had some regulars of my ex that I absolutely adored honestly, they were SO nice to her and always polite, plus they paid her a pretty penny of course! so 100% agree with vixxen here, if you are not causing her harm, her partner will in no way dislike you, honestly!

I also like that you accept your ban, it's a pity when these things happen, but if you have been on the sites from 2013, you also know sometimes there's a change in who we interact with on these sites, sometimes it REALLY suck as a user, but it is how it is :D I hope you find someone that can teach you even more Italian and that will make you have a good feeling when visiting the sites again man

Upvote 1
I'm watching her as guest right now. Sadly, I can't thank her with tips for the wonderful public show she is doing now. 😊❤️

Upvote 0
I'm watching her as guest right now. Sadly, I can't thank her with tips for the wonderful public show she is doing now. 😊❤️
Serious question. Do you not see anything wrong with this behavior? It has been made clear that you are no longer welcome in the room, the IRL version of what you are doing would be watching someone through the window when they told you they dont want to see you anymore.

Upvote 1
Serious question. Do you not see anything wrong with this behavior? It has been made clear that you are no longer welcome in the room, the IRL version of what you are doing would be watching someone through the window when they told you they dont want to see you anymore.

Counter question: Are you aware of how friendly I have been with her in these 2 months? There was no indication that I would be blocked from her room. She responded in a friendly way and it was always fun and constructive. She was never dismissive towards me. We had nice conversations including flirting, sending hearts, talking like lovers etc. She corrected my attempts to write in Italian by kindly pointing me to syntactic mistakes I made. She even told me what my real first name would be in Italian. She wasn't faking these nice interactions.

I am pretty sure that the block did not come from her. On the day when my second account was blocked, she was dancing at the time the block occurred. The earlier moderator, mollyfoxvip, was writing to that basic member account I created calling me gay and asking if I want to play with him. I don't remember the exact words. I'm sure the Chaturbate Support has the chat logs. I didn't want to reply because I thought these comments were just stupid. The result was simply the room ban for that account. And again, I saw it wasn't her who pressed the ban button because she was dancing. I don't think she even realized that I was there to ask what is going on.

Apparently someone forbids her to let me in. If she would give me access for just a tiny moment and tells me (via her PM or by using her voice - not via moderator interactions) what exactly I did wrong and why I'm not welcome (even with a newly created basic account), then I would accept it. Don't get me wrong. We are all adults and can talk openly with each other. I accept every "No, I don't want to play with you. Please be quiet when you're in my room." when I'm told. A wordless block one day after we had our last private show is not what adults do. I'm just appealing to common sense in that case.

Upvote 0
Counter question: Are you aware of how friendly I have been with her in these 2 months? There was no indication that I would be blocked from her room. She responded in a friendly way and it was always fun and constructive. She was never dismissive towards me. We had nice conversations including flirting, sending hearts, talking like lovers etc. She corrected my attempts to write in Italian by kindly pointing me to syntactic mistakes I made. She even told me what my real first name would be in Italian. She wasn't faking these nice interactions.

I am pretty sure that the block did not come from her. On the day when my second account was blocked, she was dancing at the time the block occurred. The earlier moderator, mollyfoxvip, was writing to that basic member account I created calling me gay and asking if I want to play with him. I don't remember the exact words. I'm sure the Chaturbate Support has the chat logs. I didn't want to reply because I thought these comments were just stupid. The result was simply the room ban for that account. And again, I saw it wasn't her who pressed the ban button because she was dancing. I don't think she even realized that I was there to ask what is going on.

Apparently someone forbids her to let me in. If she would give me access for just a tiny moment and tells me (via her PM or by using her voice - not via moderator interactions) what exactly I did wrong and why I'm not welcome (even with a newly created basic account), then I would accept it. Don't get me wrong. We are all adults and can talk openly with each other. I accept every "No, I don't want to play with you. Please be quiet when you're in my room." when I'm told. A wordless block one day after we had our last private show is not what adults do. I'm just appealing to common sense in that case.
block = go away, its really that simple, your presence is not wanted or welcomed.

Reactions: AudriTwo and Wuggie
Upvote 1
block = go away, its really that simple, your presence is not wanted or welcomed.

As an outsider, if one does not know the background, it really is that simple. Of course, I understand and accept it. But that still does not explain the "why". I am a curious person and want to know why things are the way they are. And of course I also want to learn from my mistakes so that I don't make them again.

Upvote 0
Are you aware of how friendly I have been with her in these 2 months?
We don't give a shit how friendly you think you've been, blocked means go away.

Creep.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I know OP is now banned here too, but considering that a ban isn't enough to stop him from going to the model's room, I'm willing to bet a ban won't stop him from still looking at this thread.

So OP, just because you viewed all your interactions as good and fun and playful doesn't mean she viewed them the same way. You come off as extremely over attached (especially since you said it's only been two months you've been going to her room), and to a lot of people, that can be offputting or even scary. She probably decided that your tokens weren't worth the emotional work she was putting in, or wanted to stop the situation from potentially getting out of hand, since people who are overly attached can sometimes do crazy things. Your behavior could have also been putting off other members in her room and costing her tokens. I'm guessing that has a good bit to do with you getting banned. After all, the people who trolled you are not banned. You are. That should tell you how she views you.

Trust me, though, if she wanted you in her room, you wouldn't be banned. It was her decision to block you, not anyone else's. Move on. And, stop looking at her room.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Heh please let me get this post in before the thread is locked.

A guy was pestering me about a very specific item today and I said I had it but he had to tip me 100 tokens to get my ass off my chair to get it. He said he'd been scammed by other women in the past who took the tokens and never came back with the item he had requested for his scene. After I perma-banned him, I knew he would be lurking as an anon so I went and got the item and propped it up in a very prominent part of the viewing area. Suffer motherfucker. (He wasted valuable minutes of my time just tell me he'd been scammed but not understanding I had retrieved items for other people who disappeared without paying me.)

Fin.

Upvote 0
Just for general information, lots of over attached types are very easy to identify, and they are a real risk of turning psycho if a model rejects them out right.

I know I've been polite about it in the past, because I don't have the time or energy at that point in time, for a conflict. That doesn't mean I still didn't think that person was exhibiting concerning behavior, and wanted them the fuck gone from my room.

Things change.
People change.
Sadly a good situ can go to a bad one fast, if a person starts exhibiting red flag behaviors.
This whole thread is in and of itself a red flag behavior, so God only knows (and I wouldn't even want to) what else happened privately.

Last edited:
Upvote 0