AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 28, 2026
1
0
0
Hello @punker barbie My account in chaturbate was banned a few days ago. I used to be a studio model, and when I first started out, I did all kinds of shows because I needed the money. There was a user who asked me to strangle myself as if I were trying to suffocate myself with the Lush controller. Now I’m an independent model, and this user found me and asked if I remembered him—that he was the one who had asked me to do that show. I told him I did remember, but made it clear I wasn’t going to do any such show, and I blocked him from my chat room. Ten minutes later, I found out my account had been banned, with the following message: " You have violated the following guideline: The discussion of illegal and unsafe actions, including, but not limited to: violence, blood, torture, cutting, extreme blood restriction, pain, asphyxiation, fisting, rape themes, or any actions associated with causing physical or emotional harm is prohibited." I never agreed to any kind of show with him, and we argued about doing this show. I've already written to support twice, even asking them to send me proof, but I haven't received any response. I hope you can help me. Thank you very much.