AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACCOUNT BANNED

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 29, 2026
1
0
0
Good day @punker barbie allow me to introduce my self im asian_daddylover6996 model on chaturbate since many years ago. I have been banned from employment on Chaturbate for no apparent violation involving me. Would you please expedite your investigation to clear my name and permit me continued employment on your website. Thanking you in advance for your anticipated fairness and justice, as I patiently await your explanation and decision. As always, I respect and will continue to uphold all policies as previously agreed.I am reaching out to you with all my heart to please help me. Chaturbate is my only source of income and I am the breadwinner for my family here in the Philippines. As a male model, it is very difficult for me to find safe and supportive work, and Chaturbate has been a huge help in my life. I am respectfully asking for one more chance to return to the platform. I promise to follow all rules strictly and be very careful going forward. I truly appreciate everything Chaturbate has done for me. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you can help me.
Sincerely, your model
USERNAME: asian_daddylover6996
 
Good day @punker barbie allow me to introduce my self im asian_daddylover6996 model on chaturbate since many years ago. I have been banned from employment on Chaturbate for no apparent violation involving me. Would you please expedite your investigation to clear my name and permit me continued employment on your website. Thanking you in advance for your anticipated fairness and justice, as I patiently await your explanation and decision. As always, I respect and will continue to uphold all policies as previously agreed.I am reaching out to you with all my heart to please help me. Chaturbate is my only source of income and I am the breadwinner for my family here in the Philippines. As a male model, it is very difficult for me to find safe and supportive work, and Chaturbate has been a huge help in my life. I am respectfully asking for one more chance to return to the platform. I promise to follow all rules strictly and be very careful going forward. I truly appreciate everything Chaturbate has done for me. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you can help me.
Sincerely, your model
USERNAME: asian_daddylover6996
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25953797
 
Upvote 0