AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 28, 2025
4
1
0
Hello there. When I tried to login into my account today, I was notified that my account was banned with no reason mentioned. I have been a loyal member of CB for years and have never violated any rule to my knowledge. I filled out a "Submit a request" form. There was no ticket number generated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My username is Beergoggles23

Thanks,
 
Hello there. When I tried to login into my account today, I was notified that my account was banned with no reason mentioned. I have been a loyal member of CB for years and have never violated any rule to my knowledge. I filled out a "Submit a request" form. There was no ticket number generated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My username is Beergoggles23

Thanks,
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25968758
 
Upvote 0