AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 7, 2026
1
0
0
Good day @punker barbie


I used to broadcast on Chaturbate under the username GallienneGold. My account was permanently banned without any explanation, and I was not given a way to appeal.

I did not knowingly break any of the site's rules, and I would like to understand what went wrong so I can avoid it in the future. This platform was one of my main sources of income, so losing access has been really difficult for me.

Is there any way to submit an appeal or contact the right team to have my case reviewed? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time, and I hope you are well.