AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2021
dear @punker barbie . today cb have blocked my account nicole_dolle. the 3 models that appear in my account are correctly registered and no one has appeared in our broadcast. cb have not informed us about any sanctions, they... blocked us without notice. please help me to solve this problem. They should not block us like this on August 11, knowing that we have all the money for this fortnight withheld in the account. It is a very serious problem for us. my cb account is Nicole_dolle.

thanks you

Last edited:
Yes, they answered me but they did not give me any explanation. only that they banned the account and that's it. Within that account I have retained 1800 dollars. We haven't broken any rules... it's not fair that they don't let us work... but even worse is that they steal our money. please @punker barbie help me to solve this.
thank you

Upvote 0
Hello @XliveStudios I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22293791
Yes, they answered me but they did not give me any explanation. only that they banned the account and that's it. Within that account I have retained 1800 dollars. We haven't broken any rules... it's not fair that they don't let us work... but even worse is that they steal our money. please @punker barbie help me to solve this.
thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.