AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account hacked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 17, 2023
Chaturbate Username
AnjaOh
Hi . I received a 2 step notification and checked and it was not from a location I’m aware of. I clicked on the link that said no it was not me, and I got an email that support had locked my account. Could you please help to resolve the issue? Not sure what is needed but hopefully I can get assistance so I am able to sign back in and create a new password. Thanks. Username AnjaOh. @punker barbie please help. Thank you so much.

Hi . I received a 2 step notification and checked and it was not from a location I’m aware of. I clicked on the link that said no it was not me, and I got an email that support had locked my account. Could you please help to resolve the issue? Not sure what is needed but hopefully I can get assistance so I am able to sign back in and create a new password. Thanks. Username AnjaOh. @punker barbie please help. Thank you so much.
Hello, someone wrote this here a while ago. This is an automatic administration. Chaturbate sends this automatically when I switch on another computer or use another browser. Or if you delete coklies. So if you made a change in another device or browser. This message will come automatically. It's like on Netflix, you turn on Netflix on your mobile and it says if it's you.

Upvote 0
Hello, someone wrote this here a while ago. This is an automatic administration. Chaturbate sends this automatically when I switch on another computer or use another browser. Or if you delete coklies. So if you made a change in another device or browser. This message will come automatically. It's like on Netflix, you turn on Netflix on your mobile and it says if it's you.
Hi. Yes, but the problem is I didn’t sign in from another browser. I was sleeping. I get the notification when I do this from time to time . This time was different . The first thing that woke me up was the 2 step alert on my phone. Then, I went to my email and immediately noticed I never signed in from that browser. So, I had the account locked, changed all of my passwords, etc. I guess I’m curious as to when I will be able to receive a new password or what will happen to reset my account so I am able to cam. :)

Upvote 0
Hi. Yes, but the problem is I didn’t sign in from another browser. I was sleeping. I get the notification when I do this from time to time . This time was different . The first thing that woke me up was the 2 step alert on my phone. Then, I went to my email and immediately noticed I never signed in from that browser. So, I had the account locked, changed all of my passwords, etc. I guess I’m curious as to when I will be able to receive a new password or what will happen to reset my account so I am able to cam. :)

Upvote 0
I just think I need the password reset. I can’t afford to take any large stint of time off. I tried to do this and obviously cannot do to the lock on the account. Now I’m freaking out because I don’t want anything screwed up . I have a payout in process, etc.

Upvote 0
@prizenka you are probably right . Maybe a delay or something with a verification. I sent another email to support. I should’ve just changed my darned password and not locked myself out completely. @punker barbie let me know if you can help try to get it unlocked. There are a couple tickets in. 🤦🏻‍♀️. My luck this would happen Memorial Day weekend . lol.

Upvote 0
Does it kind of take a while to get the account unlocked?

Upvote 0
Did the email they sent you not provide a link, or did they tell you to contact support to unlock it, or did they say ti will automatically unlock after you do X, Y or Z?

Upvote 0
You are a verified model right? So support will make a request, it's usually something like hold your ID next to your face with a note that says username date and a special word or phrase and take a picture and send it to them.
Yes I am. I received the email that I was signed in from a new location, panicked, clicked the “was not me” button, then realized I am a complete dumbass, and it was me . So, cb locked my account ( per their standard, procedure, I’m sure). I can’t log in because if I request a password reset , it doesn’t work. Nobody has sent me anything. It’s been days. I think Saturday or Sunday night this happened. I wasn’t sure if stuff like this takes like a week or ? I just want to get back to camming.

Upvote 0
Did the email they sent you not provide a link, or did they tell you to contact support to unlock it, or did they say ti will automatically unlock after you do X, Y or Z?
Didn’t even get that far lol. Generic email response back about how to reset a password.

Upvote 0
Definitely sucks right now because I can’t work. Frustration station party of 1 over here. Driving the struggle bus into Anxietyland. Lol.

Upvote 0
Can anybody assist in directing me as to how long it will take to get a password reset? I’m coming up on a week here soon with being locked out. Not sure if anybody has had a similar experience?

Upvote 0