AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account has been suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce wayne Bruce

Banhammered
Mar 26, 2024
Upside down
Twitter Username
@letty_pitty
Chaturbate Username
bigdicknick220
Sir recently I got suspended banned for reason that you may be engaging in conduct in violation of the Chaturbate Terms, including “consenting non-consent”

And i acknowledge that was my mistake as the tipper wanted me to say that

Later i got mail says - Thank you for your acknowledgment. Your suspension will be lifted on April 4, 2024.

Is it possible to uplift my suspension earlier sir

Im worried about my boss missing obs and playing virtual video of me and trying to make me not work in cb platform

Please help me to remove my identity from unverified accounts - i like to keep only one account in cb🙏🥺😭

Solution
I dont know where to ask help , with whom to ask help

I was working in cb for past 8 months , i didn't even spoke with any minors neither any minor related roleplay or words

I waited for today to get by ban lifted as mentioned by cb team 5 days ago
You’ve already gotten as much help as you can, time to move on and find another way to make your paychecks.

Please stop spamming the forum with replies, I’ve deleted the ones you were making in other peoples’ threads and have limited your ability to post as a result. If you continue this behavior you’ll be banned from here as well.
Sir recently I got suspended banned for reason that you may be engaging in conduct in violation of the Chaturbate Terms, including “consenting non-consent”

And i acknowledge that was my mistake as the tipper wanted me to say that

Later i got mail says - Thank you for your acknowledgment. Your suspension will be lifted on April 4, 2024.

Is it possible to uplift my suspension earlier sir

Im worried about my boss missing obs and playing virtual video of me and trying to make me not work in cb platform

Please help me to remove my identity from unverified accounts - i like to keep only one account in cb🙏🥺😭
My username is bigdicknick220

Upvote 0
Hello @Bruce wayne Bruce I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23270885
Sir lastly I got reply on 22 March
Where support team information , my account suspension will be uplifted on 4th April ( suspension period is 2 weeks )

After that message i tried to reach out them to know is it possible to reduce the 2 weeks

And i requested to know little more information about new tag in cb - but i didn't got any reply from 22 March

Could you assist me further sir regarding my account status and new tag please 🥹🥹🙏
Im really greatfull and thankful for cb team

Upvote 0
Hello @Bruce wayne Bruce I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23270885
Sir i need to confirm the response date and also to confirm the decision which i got through mail is the final decision 🥹

Im really want to work earlier sir 😭 bcs im totally depend on cb , about 50k tokens stuck in addition of all my accounts . This payout is very important for me sir , I acknowledge its all my mistake - i promise i won't commit that again 🙏🥺

Upvote 0
Sir i need to confirm the response date and also to confirm the decision which i got through mail is the final decision 🥹

Im really want to work earlier sir 😭 bcs im totally depend on cb , about 50k tokens stuck in addition of all my accounts . This payout is very important for me sir , I acknowledge its all my mistake - i promise i won't commit that again 🙏🥺

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-27-19-28-24-740_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-27-19-28-24-740_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0
They told you April 4th, wait till then.
Be happy they stated that and not permanent ban. Nothing you do will lower the wait.
Emailing them all the time will keep putting your messages to the end of the wait list also.

Patience till then.
Yes buddy thats right and I have few more questions in the mail , ill be happy if I'd got answers ill feel relaxed till 4th April - im worried about I can't work for nxt few days ( where im all day free ) after April 1 week I have some problems to be faced in real life 😊

Upvote 0
Hello @Bruce wayne Bruce I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23233665
@punker barbie sir i dont knw what happen suddenly

My life is totally depend on cb income and my brothers sister - family is eating food with my cb income

They confirmed ill get unsuspend on 4th april sir

But i dont knw i waited all day -- today i got mail says i was permanently banned for minor content

Im always very carefull with minors sir, its a permanent ban violation i already know that , soo i was very carefull with all persons

Please help me sir , 🥺 my future is planned i cant afford my life without cb income

I dedicate my life to cb - as this is sight made me live till this day in this heartless fast-moving world 🥺

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-04-22-44-42-355_com.google.android.gm-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-04-22-44-42-355_com.google.android.gm-edit.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2024-04-04-22-46-59-560_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-04-22-46-59-560_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0

I was working in cb for past 8 months , i didn't even spoke with any minors neither any minor related roleplay or words

How its possible for me to get ban now and reson defines its bcs of some minor "sexual abuse of minors. After reviewing this matter, in accordance with our zero-tolerance policy"

Its a misunderstanding , please anybody help me out , more than i got ban i cant tolerate im not that kind of person 🥺😭😭

I dont like to share or talk or even think about sharing any roleplay, thoughts with minors
That hurts me more - ( my feelings are hard for me to explain - cuz im not very good in English)

@punker barbie @Vixxen81 @AmberCutie

Upvote 0

You’ve already gotten as much help as you can, time to move on and find another way to make your paychecks.

Please stop spamming the forum with replies, I’ve deleted the ones you were making in other peoples’ threads and have limited your ability to post as a result. If you continue this behavior you’ll be banned from here as well.

Upvote 0
Solution

Thank you...

I confused that mail shows ill unsuspend on april 4th

Now its another reason mam , i mailed a lot regarding unsuspend earlier

As days passed and April 4th came by today - my account didnt came back - permanently ban mail only came mam 🥺

Im feeling more broken at this state

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

good day sir , i hope this mail find you well

Sir i want to broadcast again
I never Engaged in any abusive minor surge

I cant loose my opportunity to work in cb sir - cb is best site for earning

I dont want to blame cb support - they are always good to me - please reconsider sir i have 15k tokens

I also like to work back again 😿 and i acknowledge if i did anything wrong

Thank you sir .

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

good day sir , i hope this mail find you well

Sir i want to broadcast again
I never Engaged in any abusive minor surge

I cant loose my opportunity to work in cb sir - cb is best site for earning

I dont want to blame cb support - they are always good to me - please reconsider sir i have 15k tokens

I also like to work back again 😿 and i acknowledge if i did anything wrong

Thank you sir .
You were warned. Bye.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.