AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account is banned please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2022
Hello @punker barbie
let me explain my situation. I had an account on chaturbate under the nickname likaabestgirl. and everything was fine, I never violated the rules of the site. I recently decided to create a new account just because I wanted a different nickname. I created an account under the nickname nika_destiny. I submitted a photo to verify my age and my account was immediately suspended without any explanation. After my letters in support, I received only a letter stating that my blocking is indefinite. I checked my main account under the nickname likaabestgirl and he was also banned. I panicked and tried to create an account again, this time using the username Alis_t9. And this account was also banned, and I received only the same letter in support of my letters, which says that my account is banned permanent and that most likely they will not answer me. I asked why I was blocked, but there were no more answers. It looks like my passport or my ip is blocked.
But, as I understood, this is most likely due to my photo, a little later I reviewed the photo and most likely I just looked too young on them, but in fact I just didn’t put on makeup at that moment and was in my home clothes. In fact, I am naturally of legal age, and to reiterate, I will never break the Chaturbate rules. Please, I beg you to double-check all my data and unblock my new account, under the nickname nika_destiny. Since I want to work under this nickname, and I need this account. I am very worried about my blocking, because I did absolutely nothing. And my ban is undeserved. I am also ready to provide all the necessary data to verify me and my documents. Again, chaturbate is my favorite platform to make money from, so I absolutely respect your rules and will never break them. Please check everything again and allow me to work on Chaturbate. Please help me in my situation.
I really hope for your help, as I already said that my block is undeserved and I always follow the rules.
My username is nika_destiny My ticket number is 19536951

Hello @punker barbie
let me explain my situation. I had an account on chaturbate under the nickname likaabestgirl. and everything was fine, I never violated the rules of the site. I recently decided to create a new account just because I wanted a different nickname. I created an account under the nickname nika_destiny. I submitted a photo to verify my age and my account was immediately suspended without any explanation. After my letters in support, I received only a letter stating that my blocking is indefinite. I checked my main account under the nickname likaabestgirl and he was also banned. I panicked and tried to create an account again, this time using the username Alis_t9. And this account was also banned, and I received only the same letter in support of my letters, which says that my account is banned permanent and that most likely they will not answer me. I asked why I was blocked, but there were no more answers. It looks like my passport or my ip is blocked.
But, as I understood, this is most likely due to my photo, a little later I reviewed the photo and most likely I just looked too young on them, but in fact I just didn’t put on makeup at that moment and was in my home clothes. In fact, I am naturally of legal age, and to reiterate, I will never break the Chaturbate rules. Please, I beg you to double-check all my data and unblock my new account, under the nickname nika_destiny. Since I want to work under this nickname, and I need this account. I am very worried about my blocking, because I did absolutely nothing. And my ban is undeserved. I am also ready to provide all the necessary data to verify me and my documents. Again, chaturbate is my favorite platform to make money from, so I absolutely respect your rules and will never break them. Please check everything again and allow me to work on Chaturbate. Please help me in my situation.
I really hope for your help, as I already said that my block is undeserved and I always follow the rules.
My username is nika_destiny My ticket number is 19536951
I really ask you to help @punker barbie , I will no longer create new accounts, and please, you can delete all the accounts that I wrote about (likaabestgirl and alis_ta9), except for the nika_destiny account. Please unblock my nika_destiny account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.