AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account is closed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2019
Hello everyone

I have verified two model accounts on stripchat but I only use one for broadcasting.
currently both my accounts are locked and i got the message that a model can only use one account but now i cant access my account to delete one and keep one . How can I contact stripchat support to explain this? someone here can contact them please help me? it seems that hepl@stripchat.com and support@account.stripchat.com is not working ,I contacted and got no response .
My account registration email is julysweety1111@gmail.com

Thanks for reading my content

Hello, try to be patient sometimes it takes longer to receive an answer to your emails. If you didn't do anything bad there should be no problems letting you working on one account and close the other.
Thanks for your feedback, I hope to return to broadcasting soon because of my fans

Upvote 0
Hello everyone

I have verified two model accounts on stripchat but I only use one for broadcasting.
currently both my accounts are locked and i got the message that a model can only use one account but now i cant access my account to delete one and keep one . How can I contact stripchat support to explain this? someone here can contact them please help me? it seems that hepl@stripchat.com and support@account.stripchat.com is not working ,I contacted and got no response .
My account registration email is julysweety1111@gmail.com

Thanks for reading my content

Problem solved!

Reactions: hanacandy99
Upvote 0
Problem solved!
Hi I just got suspended from stripchat.com I am a model of stripchat chat my registered email on stripchat abhi84238@gmail.com & username nira_ishk it's show reson violation of rules please if I do anything violation then I swear I never do it again pls solve this problem and pls activate my account I'm the only one of my whole family who earning for supporting them .. plssz sir/ mam try to understand.
I am so desperate

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.