AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account not verified

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2023
Hi @punker barbie .

I really need your help in having my account verified. I have my Philippine ID card with me now and I have uploaded it already. It's original and it was given to me by the government.

However, they still require me to upload my Philippine passport. I don't have my Philippine passport because I'm still on the process of getting it.

I believe a Philippine ID card is sufficient to create an account and be part with the Chaturbate platform.

I'm so sad right now and lonely because this is the only job that can provide me food and shelter. If I'm not verified I don't know where to go.

Please help me @punker barbie

username: expenseve_kendy
ticket number: I did not receive.

If CB is asking for a passport then you must use a passport.

Philippine ID card is not sufficient for them. It does not matter what you think is sufficient. It is CB site and what they want they must get to verify you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.