AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account of 5 years activity banned. Please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2015
Hi everyone this is my second post here,

Account name - myke_anne
Ticket number - 19388969

Please @punker barbie and sorry for taking your time.... as this is quite long.

I am facing a big problem and I donk know where to ask for help. My account of 5 years just got banned yesterday ... I am a long time member with almost 70.000 followers as a guy and almost everyday broadcast for the last years... all my work and money put into this and I am really scared about my future as i have to pay the taxes this month and mortgage for a lot of coming years.

I will try to be as short as possible but I apologise if this gets a little bit long as I try to explain my mistake.

Yesterday when I was doing my show a guy came into my room and I saw he had a lot of tokens so i started to talk with him.

He tipped to get 2 of my videos and my wattsapp and he was having the most tokens from the room .

He asked me if I know guys that will have fun with him and I didnt reallise I will break the rules and i told him yes of course. To be honest I tought that is a fantasy because he wanted to be gangbanged by more guys at the same time .

I told him yes yes yes and I engaged into it to keep him in the room to spend more tokens or to take me in private. He is not from my country and i tought it's just a fantasy .

After a while he asked me if I meet for cash and I told him no as i knew this is against the rules but kept talking with him and told him I know guys who will gangbang him..

I am so sorry I was thinking this is his fantasy. I dont know how i can make it up for this mistake.. my account got banned .... in my country the situation is very hard right now as I' m in Romania and we have war at the borders ; we help the refugees and is very hard to get a new job + i cant even think of having another job. I ve built this for 5 years with thousands of hours and lots of lost nights.

At first i didnt even realise what was the reason I was banned so i asked the support what happened but i got no answer just that i am banned. Then I read the terms of Chaturbate again and i emailed chaturbate again to apologise for what i did and to explain it shortly. They dont know the whole story as i dont think i explained it good enaugh or if they have time to read it all... I think they tough I was acting serious and really want to schedule gangbangs with this guy so I understand why i got banned...

I promise this will never happen again not even in fantasy talking and i am aware i violated the terms of the website .

I am really really sorry i hope there is something we can do. I couldnt sleep at all last night this is turning my life upside down. Please @punker barbie this job means everything to me I will be really gratefull if you can look into it. And i am sorry if this took to long to read but i had to explain what happened.

Have a great day everyone and i am happy that we have a community here where someone takes care of us 🤗🤗

Last edited:
Hi again everyone and thanks again if you have time to look over this @punker barbie 🤗🤗

I have to add something. As I dont know exaclty what was the reason for the ban i wanted to make sure I post a picture with my dildos that were verified before in 2020. I got some warnings that my toys are over the limit and at the moment i got the ban I was using the marked dildo ( 10 inch insertable) that is called Doc Johnson John Holmes, a very popular dildo on Chaturbare as more models use it.

I guess my mistake was that I zoomed the camera too much and the dildo was looking bigger than allowed.

I will attach the photos and also the proof that chaturbate told me the dildos are in range when i first started using them.

So i guess it was my mistake I zoomed in too much and maybe the dildo was looking over the limit.

I havent got an aswer yet and I am very stressed out ... this job is all I've got in this crysis period , a lot of members became my friends and I consider broadcasting here being "my home" I apologise for anything that i did. It s the first time my account got banned i will not repeat my mistakes again.

I ve made over x00.000 with chaturbate so far in 5 years, recommended the website to more than 10 new models and it allowed me to get my dream house, to help my parents and i m really gratefull for all.

I just hope i will be given one more chance...
Thanks so much!

Update for Ticket number - 19388969

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220405-162910_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20220405-162910_Photo Editor.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20220405-162727_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220405-162727_Gmail.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
wow that is ridiculous. im so sorry OP.

my biggest advice is to sign up for other sites until then. i hope they unban you soon.

Reactions: goslye and EmmaFox
Upvote 0
Thank you @AudriTwo ....

Well, after this ban I got really scared and I read the terms and conditions again and to be honest I realised I had my fair share of mistakes in the 5 years I' ve been on Chaturbate

In order to get the most engagement and to keep my members I got into talks about some fantasies that I didn't realise they cross the limits ... and I think I gave too easily my Wattsapp and personal information.

In any case I know from now on and this will not be repeated as I am scared to death now for the future.. I am registered doing this legally in my country ... I pay my taxes and I treat this like a little business that allowed me to have a better life .

I really hope it was a lesson and that it had the pourpose to teach me something and I can get my account back and I hope others can learn from my mistakes .

I was saying yes to every fantasy even if the users were talking about drugs or imagining they want to rape my ass and more extreme... even if I'm into fitness and never consume anything online other than water 🤣. As i even drink my shakes and chicken and rice while I stream .

Now I have read in the terms that these kind of discussions are not welcomed and I need to watch my language and not to try to please everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Hi Everyoneeeeeee,

I've got my account back. The ban was because when i zoomed in a lot of people reported me that i use overly large toys .

I think some other models that I banned from my room reported me ... so be carefull when you ban someone from a studio because sometimes they want revenge and they can speak with everyone that's there to hit the report button.

Thanks everyone and thank you so much @punker barbie For all the help.

Chaturbate told me they apreciate my work so i felt welcome and I have trust to work there in the future 😁

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.