AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account reported and banned for suspicious providence tokens @punkerbarbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2022
Colombia
Twitter Username
@rivas69954
Chaturbate Username
luckysexx
Good afternoon, I am the model and I am studying luckysexx. Regarding my account, it has been reported by a user who sent me some suspicious providensia tokens usuario (boranboy330) , which I did not convert into payment and was reported until I was banned (19005593). I thank @punkerbarbie, I hope you will allow me to solve this situation and being able to continue as a model and studio ... cordial greetings prompt response

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-21-12-22-02-924_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-21-12-22-02-924_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 23
Good morning, thank you very much @punkerbarbie for your attention... I'm already notifying all my clients that the activation process is pending... I still don't have a response from Chaturbate support... Kind regards

Upvote 0
Support has confirmed they have contacted you regarding your account.
good afternoon my name is cristian alberto rivas alvarez with cc .. 1.053.820.995 colombia manizales I appreciate your attention ... this message is to request the verification and activation of my account from the chaturbate community .. I am the model and I am studying lucksexx696. Regarding my account, it has been reported by a user who sent me some suspicious user providensia tokens (boranboy330), which I did not convert into payment and were reported until I was banned. Thanks to @punkerbarbie, I hope they'll let me fix this. situation and to be able to continue as a model and study... cordial greetings prompt response (19050070) please support

Upvote 0
Support has confirmed they have contacted you regarding your account.
Hello, I'm sad and I hope you can solve this situation ... I'm spending my money on another stripchat account to the model luckysexx696 and I just want them to activate the account (luckysexx696) on chaturbate I'm a fan of him and I can't wait for him to stream again...
@punkerbarbie @ambercutie
Thank you and I hope this situation is resolved

• Hugs
Reactions: Luckysex696
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.