AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account suspended 7 days

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Have you tried contacting support directly to ask exactly what they mean by it? I don't think anyone here is going to be able to answer this, we will only be able to have "best guess" scenarios. We can't see who you communicated with in your room or pm etc

Upvote 0
Yes i contacted them, i had a ticket show and as soon as the show started i lost internet connection and i couldnt get online for 30-45 minutes and one guy reported me for scam and i got 7 day suspension even though i sent all of the participants bonus video as apology because i couldnt return the tokens. ticket show was 60tk btw

Upvote 0
Yes i contacted them, i had a ticket show and as soon as the show started i lost internet connection and i couldnt get online for 30-45 minutes and one guy reported me for scam and i got 7 day suspension even though i sent all of the participants bonus video as apology because i couldnt return the tokens. ticket show was 60tk btw
Contact support again (using the existing correspondence, don't make a new support "call".

And reach out here to @Charlie_SC and @Stella_SC (but it is the weekend, both of them tend to be less active here on weekends)

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
In this case you should refund the token, yes as you said that you could not get online for 35 min but there was a option to login your account from your phone network and give the refund
Now you have to wait for 7 days

Upvote 0
In this case you should refund the token, yes as you said that you could not get online for 35 min but there was a option to login your account from your phone network and give the refund
Now you have to wait for 7 days
i was on my phone internet, i was streaming from the car and i lost data completely. i tried to get on the wesite as soon as possible

Upvote 0