Good evening,
My Chaturbate account was suspended about a month ago. The message I received stated that I violated the rules, but I am unaware of which ones. I have sent emails to Support but haven't received any response. I would appreciate your help with this situation so I can broadcast again.
Username: Veronicaelite16
I don't have a ticket number because I was never even given one.
@punker barbie, I am asking for your help, please. This account means a lot to me and is my livelihood; I would never violate the site's rules. I have been broadcasting for three years and know the rules very well.
My Chaturbate account was suspended about a month ago. The message I received stated that I violated the rules, but I am unaware of which ones. I have sent emails to Support but haven't received any response. I would appreciate your help with this situation so I can broadcast again.
Username: Veronicaelite16
I don't have a ticket number because I was never even given one.
@punker barbie, I am asking for your help, please. This account means a lot to me and is my livelihood; I would never violate the site's rules. I have been broadcasting for three years and know the rules very well.
