AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account SUSPENDED Help please <3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2023
Good day everyone!

My partners accounts got suspended last night cause I entered the stream and hugged her, without showing my face but I had completed succesfully the verification process with my ID on her account, I dont understand how that could happen and how to AVOID that in the future? I didnt show my face, just arms hugging her.

I'd love an explanation it would be appreciated a lot from our side since we plan on sticking to Chaturbate longterm, we dont want to switch to other sites.

I've heard @punker barbie can help with such issues, we've send already 3 emails to support but we didnt get any response, she has money on her account and dont know what to do "open a new account" or "wait for this to get resolved"..

I hope we can get help on here we didnt do anything with bad intentions, we both above 20yrs old and we did the verification.

USERNAME: cutebunny_8

Hope to hear soon from someone, thanks in advance :h:

@punker barbie you're a legend, my first experience on here and I can already say "amazing community" packed with some real ones!

**Acount active again ✅

Thank you very much, may I just ask you one question please:

How should I approach couple streams, we got banned cause I entered my partners stream and I didnt show my face, just arms. I did verify with my ID card tho and got approved, it was a normal stream of hers?

Upvote 0
It's because you didn't show your face. The AI recognition couldn't tell it was you and not some random person on her stream.

Upvote 0
Solution
Thanks a lot @Vixxen81 for the response. Much appreciated.
You're welcome. :) If you two stream together and either one of you keep your face off cam for a while you may get a warning to verify by sending a photo of you performing a certain action (hold up this many fingers) to prove it's you. It happens to just about everyone at least once.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.