AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Suspended Out of Nowhere Upon Returning from a Break

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Last night at approximately 10pm, I'd been streaming on Stripchat. I know not to send any links or even verbally speak about any of my other pages such as my OnlyFans or ManyVids, as I was either warned or suspended for sending my OF Link in a PM a while back. It was a relatively chill & slow evening. I'd just met a new viewer who seemed to be really into me. Of course all the while, ignoring those who ask me to use 3rd party apps like Skype & such.

Anyway things were going well.. I remembered to stop my broadcast for a 5 min break (so I wouldn't be penalized for leaving the cam). When I got back from my break, my page was back to the broadcast center, I was re-entering/adjusting my tip goals. After it let me update those, I went to press the green "start" button & rather than connecting, it immediately kicked me out of my account with a message from support claiming I'd advertised another site along with a 7 day suspension. Now I admit I'd been suspended a couple times in the past, however I KNOW for a fact I did not advertise or send any links whatsoever. The only 2 possibilites I can even think of that come close to "promoting another site", both happened much earlier in the day & way before I'd taken a break. I DID send a user a link but it was generated from the Lovense app, so they could control my Lush, which IS allowed. & I had someone else ask me if I owned a specific pair of shoes (which I don't), but I told him I had a pair on my Wish List. I didn't even say or type the word "Amazon" and I most definetly did NOT send a link. That was the end of convo. I may have also mentioned while I was streaming that I was adding something to my Wishlist as well, but again I did not advertise or send any links. I was simply multitasking by scrolling on Amazon in another window.

Feeling super confused & frustrated about my abrupt suspension, I immediately contacted support to ask them what I did/said for them to ban me. Basically asking what proof they had bc I truly don't believe this was the correct call at all & I told them I want to dispute/contest this suspension. Plus I do need to know what it was I did wrong, so I can know not to do it again, but also wondering if merely saying "wishlist", is against terms. Bc if it is, that seems way harsh & I truly do not believe I'm in the wrong, especially if I never sent any links. I sent this about 12 hours ago & still have not heard back from support, nor did I even get a generated message saying my ticket has been sent (I contacted via filling out the site's form).

I feel like even just this time that I've lost since then is taking a hit finanically, not to mention I'd just hit it off with some new kind tippers, 1 of whom said he wanted to see me again today, and now I'm not available. I've been camming on #Stripchat almost 3 years now & have great ratings. I never even had any suspensions until this year, in recent months. So the fact that I've already had a couple + this new one (which I truly believe was unwarranted & want to reverse) is giving me anxiety. Camming is my main income source & SC is my most lucrative site. I have bills coming up that I will NEED my earnings, as well as the ability to stream & earn more before the pay period is up, but if this suspension sticks, I'll be between a rock & hard place. & Lastly, I have no problem admitting responsibility when I'm wrong or I do make a mistake. But again, I truly believe this has just been a bad call, for lack of better terms.

I apologize if I'm being too wordy in my post, as I just mean to be thorough. I'm still new here & getting the hang of things. (My next post will be for model verification). I don't know all the helping hands here, but I beleive I saw a @Charlie_SC on similar posts. Please, I'm kindly seeking help with this situation? My username is SexxxyTaylorD & I still haven't heard back from support yet.

I hope it's okay to drop a couple hashtags, just in case there's anyone else in Unofficial Support who might be able to help? #stripchat #suspended

Any & all help is sincererly MOST appreciated! 🤞🙏

Crap, I just realized if this suspension holds, I'll be blocked for Mother's Day, smh. Oy vey this blows.

Attachments

• SC ACCT BLOCKED.PNG
    SC ACCT BLOCKED.PNG
    66 KB · Views: 12
Hi,

Last night at approximately 10pm, I'd been streaming on Stripchat. I know not to send any links or even verbally speak about any of my other pages such as my OnlyFans or ManyVids, as I was either warned or suspended for sending my OF Link in a PM a while back. It was a relatively chill & slow evening. I'd just met a new viewer who seemed to be really into me. Of course all the while, ignoring those who ask me to use 3rd party apps like Skype & such.

& I had someone else ask me if I owned a specific pair of shoes (which I don't), but I told him I had a pair on my Wish List. I didn't even say or type the word "Amazon" and I most definetly did NOT send a link. That was the end of convo. I may have also mentioned while I was streaming that I was adding something to my Wishlist as well, but again I did not advertise or send any links. I was simply multitasking by scrolling on Amazon in another window.
Wait for Charlie or Chloe to respond, of course, but I can say (I am only a user) that Amazon wishlists are not forbidden as SC provides a specific place for models to display a link to their wishlist.

Upvote 0
Wait for Charlie or Chloe to respond, of course, but I can say (I am only a user) that Amazon wishlists are not forbidden as SC provides a specific place for models to display a link to their wishlist.
Thanks for letting me know, Ozzie. I did not tag Chloe, idk if that matters or not. But I'll take your word for it. I feel like I've had a cyber bully / stalker lately who is either hacking me or possibly reporting me using false accusations bc for my first 2 years of camming I used to give out my OF link virtually almost every stream & was never once even so much as warned. Now recently they've been on my ass about leaving my stream up for just a sec, even though I thought models were allowed to get up as long as not exceeding 2 min. for things such as a [non alcoholic] beverage refill or BR break. I worry bc I did catch a couple suspensions for what I mentioned above. I don't know how many strikes they hypothetically give models. it's my most lucritive site with solid viewers. So I've been exxxtra cautious & that's why I'm sure I did NOT violate this time.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Thanks for letting me know, Ozzie. I did not tag Chloe, idk if that matters or not. But I'll take your word for it. I feel like I've had a cyber bully / stalker lately who is either hacking me or possibly reporting me using false accusations bc for my first 2 years of camming I used to give out my OF link virtually almost every stream & was never once even so much as warned. Now recently they've been on my ass about leaving my stream up for just a sec, even though I thought models were allowed to get up as long as not exceeding 2 min. for things such as a [non alcoholic] beverage refill or BR break. I worry bc I did catch a couple suspensions for what I mentioned above. I don't know how many strikes they hypothetically give models. it's my most lucritive site with solid viewers. So I've been exxxtra cautious & that's why I'm sure I did NOT violate this time.
It is the weekend so Charlie might be a little "slow" getting to you, but she will give you the best advice possible.

Reactions: SexxxyTaylor
Upvote 0
It is the weekend so Charlie might be a little "slow" getting to you, but she will give you the best advice possible.
thanks again.
Ticket # 680549 - It's already been 24 hrs banned. I found out it was bc I had it typed in my bio, which I hadn't even realized it was still in there bc I hadn't updated my bio since last year. So they've had all this time to suspend me & have suspended me for actually advertising before when I did send my OF link & had no issue bc I know I was wrong. At the time, a mod could have asked me to take it out of my profile, bc this is literally just a matter of simply forgetting. It's the equivelant of forgetting to cancel an insurance policy for a car you no longer own. & if I was reprimanded for this offense before, why didn't whichever Mod at the time remind me to take it out of my bio when I was agreeing that I'd make sure it wouldn't happen again.

Not to mention the Link was probably there for a whole 2 years, and instead of support simply communicating with me for something that I typed a very long time ago & innocently forgot to take down, they just immediately decide to suspend me now? so that I can't work the whole week including Mother's Day?... I think that's way harsh & I stand by my original choice to try to dispute this or maybe they can meet me half way & keep it only for 48 hours instead of a whole 7 days!? Because I believe this is overkill under the circumstances being that I hadn't knowingly advertised on purpose.

Also what if I did not email contact support begging them to tell me exactly what I did wrong, bc after 12 hours, their first response was the same exact notice that I already posted a screen shot of, so it's as if they literally spent time reaching to find a reason to penalize me. It just is really putting me between a rock & a hard place, as I've had 0 issue owning up to & taking responsibility for past warnings or suspensions from TOS. This was obviously not intentional & I believe support should take these factors into consideration & at least shorten my suspension bc they could've easily emailed me asking me to remove the link from bio when I had my first violation to prevent me from being further penalized. There's more than 1 way to go about things. & Lastly, the fact that I was never warned or suspended until this year after successfully camming w them for another 2 years, makes me wonder about the timing. :wondering:

Upvote 0
Hey @SexxxyTaylor
I've reviewed this case and can see that you had displayed OF/ManyVids in 3 different locations on your profile; hence the suspension stands for violating the rules in multiple ways.

I completely understand your anger and frustration but please note, nobody is looking for a reason to penalise you and your account is certainly not targeted in any way.

Our auditing department has expanded, therefore, we are doing more random and regular checks with ALL accounts.

Please bear in mind that when we are checking such a large number of accounts, it is hard to distinguish between which breaches are done intentionally and which are not. For this reason, all breaches are considered violations, and consequences apply to all who break the rules - as we aim to be fair with consistency.

Your suspension is only temporary and once the suspension period ends, your account will automatically be reactivated again.
If you have further queries or you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, as I'm always available and happy to assist.
Direct Email: charlie@stripchat.com

Upvote 0
I would like to reiterate that we do not target anyone and we definitely DO NOT LIKE suspending our models!
We want you all to thrive and succeed!!

But our rules are very clear for all models and users, and in order to continue providing you with an amazing platform to use,
we must take action where necessary to ensure our site continues to be fair, safe and secure for all.

Thank you for your understanding.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hi,

Anyway things were going well.. I remembered to stop my broadcast for a 5 min break (so I wouldn't be penalized for leaving the cam). When I got back from my break, my page was back to the broadcast center, I was re-entering/adjusting my tip goals. After it let me update those, I went to press the green "start" button & rather than connecting, it immediately kicked me out of my account with a message from support claiming I'd advertised another site along with a 7 day suspension. Now I admit I'd been suspended a couple times in the past, however I KNOW for a fact I did not advertise or send any links whatsoever. The only 2 possibilites I can even think of that come close to "promoting another site", both happened much earlier in the day & way before I'd taken a break. I DID send a user a link but it was generated from the Lovense app, so they could control my Lush, which IS allowed. & I had someone else ask me if I owned a specific pair of shoes (which I don't), but I told him I had a pair on my Wish List. I didn't even say or type the word "Amazon" and I most definetly did NOT send a link. That was the end of convo. I may have also mentioned while I was streaming that I was adding something to my Wishlist as well, but again I did not advertise or send any links. I was simply multitasking by scrolling on Amazon in another window.

Feeling super confused & frustrated about my abrupt suspension, I immediately contacted support to ask them what I did/said for them to ban me. Basically asking what proof they had bc I truly don't believe this was the correct call at all & I told them I want to dispute/contest this suspension. Plus I do need to know what it was I did wrong, so I can know not to do it again, but also wondering if merely saying "wishlist", is against terms. Bc if it is, that seems way harsh & I truly do not believe I'm in the wrong, especially if I never sent any links. I sent this about 12 hours ago & still have not heard back from support, nor did I even get a generated message saying my ticket has been sent (I contacted via filling out the site's form).

I feel like even just this time that I've lost since then is taking a hit finanically, not to mention I'd just hit it off with some new kind tippers, 1 of whom said he wanted to see me again today, and now I'm not available. I've been camming on #Stripchat almost 3 years now & have great ratings. I never even had any suspensions until this year, in recent months. So the fact that I've already had a couple + this new one (which I truly believe was unwarranted & want to reverse) is giving me anxiety. Camming is my main income source & SC is my most lucrative site. I have bills coming up that I will NEED my earnings, as well as the ability to stream & earn more before the pay period is up, but if this suspension sticks, I'll be between a rock & hard place. & Lastly, I have no problem admitting responsibility when I'm wrong or I do make a mistake. But again, I truly believe this has just been a bad call, for lack of better terms.

I apologize if I'm being too wordy in my post, as I just mean to be thorough. I'm still new here & getting the hang of things. (My next post will be for model verification). I don't know all the helping hands here, but I beleive I saw a @Charlie_SC on similar posts. Please, I'm kindly seeking help with this situation? My username is SexxxyTaylorD & I still haven't heard back from support yet.

I hope it's okay to drop a couple hashtags, just in case there's anyone else in Unofficial Support who might be able to help? #stripchat #suspended

Any & all help is sincererly MOST appreciated! 🤞🙏

Crap, I just realized if this suspension holds, I'll be blocked for Mother's Day, smh. Oy vey this blows.
Ignore this one. My suspension will be up tomorrow. Thanks anyway. May need help with Chaturbate. I'm pretty sure I have someone like cyber bullying me / possibly reporting me from diff sites leading to my random receent stretch of warnings & blockings. It's truly been some bullshit. I'm pretty certain I was somehow hacked, not my login credentials anywhere.. hard to explain but basically I need like a fucking PI or possibly legal help.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I would like to reiterate that we do not target anyone and we definitely DO NOT LIKE suspending our models!
We want you all to thrive and succeed!!

But our rules are very clear for all models and users, and in order to continue providing you with an amazing platform to use,
we must take action where necessary to ensure our site continues to be fair, safe and secure for all.

Thank you for your understanding.
thanks for your responses.. I didn't get notified to have even seen this one until now. Also please let me apologize for my frustration in my original post. I do understand rules are rules & I was not trying to whine or seem above them. There was some abiguity involved & it was just a little differen't than being black & white. there was a timing thing & lack of clarity in the beginning, but everything is better now. My suspension said it would be over today, but it's still there so I just sent another email. Thanks so much again!

Upvote 0
Hey @SexxxyTaylor

Your frustration was understandable.
Having your account suspended for any reason is not something that any model wants, so I do feel you.

I will also PM you now to provide further clarification on any of our rules that you feel are not clear.

Regarding your account, I will also look into your reactivation.
If your suspension is meant to be finished today, your account should automatically be reactivated at some point during this date but I will check it again for you. 🤗

Reactions: nightbird
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.