AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2023
Hello @punker barbie can u help me?

My alice_rookie account was suspended once again, this time for no reason, it seems a bit unfair that I was suspended for 6 months in April 2022, recovering my account in December of last year, spending two months and being suspended again, They are denying me the ability to work on their platform, it is not fair to be suspended for a full year, much less without justification, thanks a lot.

Please help! @punker barbie My account will be suspended for a total of 1 year, I was already suspended and they suspended me again, this is my only way of working, I help my family my mother has a terminal illness and I don't know how to do it anymore, it seems unfair to me it's been so long, help me solve this please

Upvote 0
Hi, @punker barbie this is iamfreakybaby I'm beginning to think that Support team was ignoring only me. I don't understand how every one is getting a response from the support team but me. I been waiting every since last Monday for a response from Chaturbate. I have not broken any rules as a model on Chaturbate. I will continue sending messages and emails until I get a respond from the Support Team. Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.