AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2021
hello @punker barbie my account has been suspended yet i didnt do anything aganist chaturbate rules and regulations,more to that support has not imformed why they have suspended it.
Username{krissy_nile995}kindly help me @punker barbie for my account to be unsuspended because i didnt anything and i was stopped in the middle of the show yet this is my only way of earning.
i will glady to receive positive feedback{krissy_nile99

Dear @punker barbie greetings
Am here to inform you that no help or inquiry has ever reached or worked on since your first response,no email,no nothing from support .
Rather my account now says it’s unverified yet have been working under this accounts (Krissy _nile995)for two months and identity card for 2years on chaturbate under(Krissy_nile)studio account.
Both accounts were accepted and verified.
I went through other verification yesterday where i was approved but still account under suspension even though the process and id was verified and approved again.
I really need to work,it has been week now no reply from support yet wasn’t against any site rules (Krissy_nile995)username
Looking forward for positive response @punker barbie

Attachments

• D720DCCD-9CC6-4E08-B9AE-3410E833CB22.jpeg
    D720DCCD-9CC6-4E08-B9AE-3410E833CB22.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 16
Upvote 0
I have the same problem. Suspension and it says "person rejected" on the age-verification page... No reply from support either...

Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie greetings
Am here to inform you that no help or inquiry has ever reached or worked on since your first response,no email,no nothing from support .
Rather my account now says it’s unverified yet have been working under this accounts (Krissy _nile995)for two months and identity card for 2years on chaturbate under(Krissy_nile)studio account.
Both accounts were accepted and verified.
I went through other verification yesterday where i was approved but still account under suspension even though the process and id was verified and approved again.
I really need to work,it has been week now no reply from support yet wasn’t against any site rules (Krissy_nile995)username
Looking forward for positive response @punker barbie
We have the same senario they suspended my account without and further reason my account verified for almost 6 yrs and they rejecting the person i didnt do anything against the rule on that day they suspended me while someone is trying to approach me and tipping me plss help me too @punker barbie my username is kylie_iyutera

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.