AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
Hello.

I'm asking for help due to a recent ban/suspension that took place on Oct, 16th for an unknown reason.
I emailed support immediately as prompted but they didn't get back to me. A day or two after that, I could access my account and navigate it as usual but my ability to broadcast had been suspended.
I tried submitting a new age verification form but there's a "Person Rejected" notice next to my name.

I have not received any emails from support explaining why they banned/suspended me, I'm pretty much in the dark here as I don't think I did anything wrong during my last stream.

My account name is Thanatos___
I don't have a ticket number.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Solution
Hello again.
I finally got my account back today, it took a total of 72 days for that to happen.

Here's what I can suggest to anybody going through this ordeal and also to people going through depression, anxiety, and such.
  1. If you're having a bad day, try and vent somewhere else, not there, either in public chat or PM's, they monitor both.
  2. Avoid using extremely negative terminology or anything that could suggest you'd try to hurt yourself in any way.
  3. Avoid talking about your past experiences, especially if there was any self-harm or suicidal behavior involved.
  4. If you have scars and someone asks about them, don't be too specific about it and, if possible, just jump to the next topic or say it was your cat (yes, it sucks...
Hello.

It's now close to a month since my account was suspended.
I was able to exchange some emails with support and I was told my account was put on a protective suspension because of thoughts of self-harm.
Like many others, support advised me to seek help and get back to them when I was feeling better so I could rejoin Chaturbate.
I did exactly that but they said it wouldn't be appropriate to lift the suspension now until sufficient time had passed.
I tried appealing this decision several times but it's pointless now, they won't do anything.
What I would like to know is how long "sufficient time" is gonna be. I can't afford to wait for months until they decide enough time has passed.
Has anybody had to deal with this type of suspension before? How long does it take for them to lift it?

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Hello.

I'm asking for help due to a recent ban/suspension that took place on Oct, 16th for an unknown reason.
I emailed support immediately as prompted but they didn't get back to me. A day or two after that, I could access my account and navigate it as usual but my ability to broadcast had been suspended.
I tried submitting a new age verification form but there's a "Person Rejected" notice next to my name.

I have not received any emails from support explaining why they banned/suspended me, I'm pretty much in the dark here as I don't think I did anything wrong during my last stream.

My account name is Thanatos___
I don't have a ticket number.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
D
Hello.

It's now close to a month since my account was suspended.
I was able to exchange some emails with support and I was told my account was put on a protective suspension because of thoughts of self-harm.
Like many others, support advised me to seek help and get back to them when I was feeling better so I could rejoin Chaturbate.
I did exactly that but they said it wouldn't be appropriate to lift the suspension now until sufficient time had passed.
I tried appealing this decision several times but it's pointless now, they won't do anything.
What I would like to know is how long "sufficient time" is gonna be. I can't afford to wait for months until they decide enough time has passed.
Has anybody had to deal with this type of suspension before? How long does it take for them to lift it?

Thank you.
Hey thanatos.did your account is working now? I do have the same problem sadly and i dont know where to look for any help.thanks for answering me

Upvote 0
D

Hey thanatos.did your account is working now? I do have the same problem sadly and i dont know where to look for any help.thanks for answering me
Hello Missbya.
It's gonna be two months in two days since they suspended my account and nothing has happened so far.
I sent them another email on November 26th-27th letting them know I was going to therapy and medicating myself but, as expected, they haven't replied so I don't know if they will lift the suspension or just tell me I need to wait another 6 months.

If you emailed them already about your situation, just wait for them to get back to you, they will take up to 2 weeks (according to my experience) but they will eventually send you an email explaining why they suspended you and all that stuff.
If they also told you it was "too early" to lift your suspension or whatever, then you should wait a few weeks before you try and talk to them again, which is what I did.
Other than that I don't know what else to do, sending them multiple emails won't work as it will only delay their response time even more and no matter how many details you share, they're probably just gonna ignore them and send you a scripted response.

I'll let you know as soon as they send me something, whether it's positive or not.

Upvote 0
Hello again.
I finally got my account back today, it took a total of 72 days for that to happen.

Here's what I can suggest to anybody going through this ordeal and also to people going through depression, anxiety, and such.
  1. If you're having a bad day, try and vent somewhere else, not there, either in public chat or PM's, they monitor both.
  2. Avoid using extremely negative terminology or anything that could suggest you'd try to hurt yourself in any way.
  3. Avoid talking about your past experiences, especially if there was any self-harm or suicidal behavior involved.
  4. If you have scars and someone asks about them, don't be too specific about it and, if possible, just jump to the next topic or say it was your cat (yes, it sucks, but it's the best thing you can do to avoid getting in trouble like I did).
  5. If you do get suspended because of these reasons, email them immediately, their support is horrible right now and they will take their time to get back to you, so the sooner you email them the better.
  6. Be polite, add just enough details to let them know what happened and why you think it was a mistake, don't beg, and don't let your anger get to you, there's nothing you can do but wait and hope for a positive outcome.
  7. Don't spam them with emails, it won't work. What I did was send them a follow-up email after a week or two saying "I'm still waiting for a response" and that seemed to do the trick. I've seen people advising against it so just stick to your main email and wait, they took an average of 2 weeks or 2 and a half weeks to respond.
  8. Their first response will probably be negative, they'll probably ask you to seek help and that they will give you time to ✨heal✨. My initial plan was to leave them alone for 2 months. I think I emailed them again after 1 month and a half (I did this after the first ticket was closed, make sure you don't email them while a ticket is open to avoid delays).
  9. Be patient. I understand many of us will surely panic if we get our means of income taken away for such a long time, I sure did. But try and make use of all that free time to do something else, whether it's actually seeking help, meditating, looking for a different job, crying in the corner, I don't know.
  10. Try and explore other sites in the meantime, even if they're nowhere as effective as Chaturbate, anything to help you keep afloat will suffice.
  11. After waiting for 1.5 or 2 months, send them an email letting them know you sought help and are in a much better position to rejoin Chaturbate, that should be enough for you to get your account back, remember it won't be immediate, I emailed them on November 27th and got a response today (December 17th), three weeks. It could take more or less depending on each case.
  12. Once you get back there, be as careful as you can, just give up on that emo vibe for good and read them ToS again just to refresh yourself and understand what you can and can't do. As many people have said before on this forum, they can permanently ban you for whatever reason with no explanation, but if you do breach their ToS you're done for, so please avoid doing that, especially if you fully depend on this. The fact that many of us can bargain our suspensions is a blessing already, so don't mess things up next time.
Merry Crisis y'all 🎄

Upvote 0
Solution
Hello again.

4. If you have scars and someone asks about them, don't be too specific about it and, if possible, just jump to the next topic or say it was your cat (yes, it sucks, but it's the best thing you can do to avoid getting in trouble like I did).
  5. If you do get suspended because of these reasons, email them immediately, their support is horrible right now and they will take their time to get back to you, so the sooner you email them the better.
  6. Be polite, add just enough details to let them know what happened and why you think it was a mistake, don't beg, and don't let your anger get to you, there's nothing you can do but wait and hope for a positive outcome.
  7. Don't spam them with emails, it won't work. What I did was send them a follow-up email after a week or two saying "I'm still waiting for a response" and that seemed to do the trick. I've seen people advising against it so just stick to your main email and wait, they took an average of 2 weeks or 2 and a half weeks to respond.
  8. Their first response will probably be negative, they'll probably ask you to seek help and that they will give you time to ✨heal✨. My initial plan was to leave them alone for 2 months. I think I emailed them again after 1 month and a half (I did this after the first ticket was closed, make sure you don't email them while a ticket is open to avoid delays).
  9. Be patient. I understand many of us will surely panic if we get our means of income taken away for such a long time, I sure did. But try and make use of all that free time to do something else, whether it's actually seeking help, meditating, looking for a different job, crying in the corner, I don't know.
  10. Try and explore other sites in the meantime, even if they're nowhere as effective as Chaturbate, anything to help you keep afloat will suffice.
  11. After waiting for 1.5 or 2 months, send them an email letting them know you sought help and are in a much better position to rejoin Chaturbate, that should be enough for you to get your account back, remember it won't be immediate, I emailed them on November 27th and got a response today (December 17th), three weeks. It could take more or less depending on each case.
  12. Once you get back there, be as careful as you can, just give up on that emo vibe for good and read them ToS again just to refresh yourself and understand what you can and can't do. As many people have said before on this forum, they can permanently ban you for whatever reason with no explanation, but if you do breach their ToS you're done for, so please avoid doing that, especially if you fully depend on this. The fact that many of us can bargain our suspensions is a blessing already, so don't mess things up next time.
Merry Crisis y'all 🎄

This should be a pinned post!. Definitely good advice that others should take rather than ranting and raving at support and the rep here. Not going to help their case at all.

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
Hello again.

Merry Crisis y'all 🎄
it took me a total of 37 days to get lifted from my suspension due to the same circumstance.... i guess there are factors to consider when you will be sending to support the message letting them know you are better to resume working. do not mention to them that you rely on the site for survival In a way you need it to settle some bills and debts here an there... assuming you already have debts to settle or loans etc . from not being able to work. just don't mention it to support. as that would signal "financial stress syndrome "another mental disorder which is the main catalyst to Self harm ...and another reason for them to refuse you from resuming

Last edited:
Reactions: thanatos
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.