AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account suspended

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 21, 2026
3
0
0
Good afternoon My Kathy_Murrayy account was blocked due to the fact that a person whose age was not listed on my account was included in the frame. Today I provided documents confirming the age of this person, and he was added to my account. I really hope for your speedy help so that I can return to this wonderful site!
Thank you in advance for your help! :happy:
 
Good afternoon My Kathy_Murrayy account was blocked due to the fact that a person whose age was not listed on my account was included in the frame. Today I provided documents confirming the age of this person, and he was added to my account. I really hope for your speedy help so that I can return to this wonderful site!
Thank you in advance for your help! :happy:
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25792848
 
Upvote 0
Hi! My Kathy_Murrayy account was blocked due to the fact that a person whose age was not listed on my account was included in the frame. I’ve uploaded the new documents for verification. Please help resolve this quickly—I’m really eager to get back to working on your site! :happy:
@punkerbarbie
 
Upvote 0
Hi! My Kathy_Murrayy account was blocked due to the fact that a person whose age was not listed on my account was included in the frame. I’ve uploaded the new documents for verification. Please help resolve this quickly—I’m really eager to get back to working on your site! :happy:
@punkerbarbie
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25839402
 
Upvote 0
Hello! I have been trying for a month now to lift the restrictions on my account, Kathy_Murrayy. I uploaded new documents to verify the age of the person who accidentally appeared in my stream. Please check if this is the correct person. I look forward to your prompt reply and a quick resolution. Thank you very much!:happy:
@punkerbarbie
 
Upvote 0
Hello! I have been trying for a month now to lift the restrictions on my account, Kathy_Murrayy. I uploaded new documents to verify the age of the person who accidentally appeared in my stream. Please check if this is the correct person. I look forward to your prompt reply and a quick resolution. Thank you very much!:happy:
@punkerbarbie
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25839402
 
Upvote 0