AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account terminated ManyVids

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2023
Hello, maybe someone can answer me a question. I got an email from ManyVids that my account is terminated bcs of rule violation. I didnt get a proper reason, im not sure what content was breaking the rules. This is all i got and my account vanished, cannot logg in anymore. My question is, they will send me the money or not? I had 350dol and i think they should at least send me the money, but closing my account and keeping the money as well? For who? Where those money go?

Hello, maybe someone can answer me a question. I got an email from ManyVids that my account is terminated bcs of rule violation. I didnt get a proper reason, im not sure what content was breaking the rules. This is all i got and my account vanished, cannot logg in anymore. My question is, they will send me the money or not? I had 350dol and i think they should at least send me the money, but closing my account and keeping the money as well? For who? Where those money go?
They didn’t tell you what rule you broke? Had you had prior warnings?

Unfortunately they are entitled to keep your warnings if you broke tos .. sucks but it’s how it is

you can try emailing their support asking for proof of rule violation because you dont believe you violated any that is currently posted. be aware that MV isn't entitled to respond. also makesure you take a reread of the TOS just in case you have done something that you didnt realize/missed.

you may get paid, you may not.

Status
Not open for further replies.