AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account verify

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2023
Hello, could you help me with the verification of my account curtis_carter8, i previously already had a couple account on the platform with the same identity document that he is uploading, but now the system says that it appears technically modified and it is not so The document is the original that the Colombian government granted to him. Please help me so that i can work again. @xChloe @Charlie_SC

Hey
I can see you have already been communicating with the relevant team who verifies documents.
They have given you many options regarding documents you can use on this account (ID, Passport or Driver's Licence) therefore please provide the docs requested in order for them to approve this model.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.