AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account was suspended whiteangelhere

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 28, 2026
2
0
0
Hello @punker barbie . I was playing 3DXChat, and my account was suspended because the system mistook my in-game character for a real person. I received a response from support explaining the reason and uploaded proof that it was an in-game character, but about a week has passed and I still haven't received a reply.
Снимок экрана — 2026-09-29 в 09.46.29.pngphoto_2026-09-27 09.09.08 (1).jpegphoto_2026-09-27 09.09.10 (1).jpeg