AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF 2012 Presidential Election Poll

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

2012 U.S. Presidential Poll Vote

• Obama

Votes: 109 66.5%
  • Romney

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Obligatory Other

Votes: 22 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirra said:
I'm sorry but I just can't make myself get riled up over an unverifiable story. This, as well as so many of your arguments, don't really make me question this administration's leadership. To me, most of them are more like a case of shoe-in-mouth disorder and not downright incompetence.

There is irrefutable documented proof about the Benghazi scandal, about what the white house knew and when, but the MSM is hoping to keep it under wraps as much as possible until after the election.

I'm flattered you ask for info with your voting decision, but go with what YOU think is best. Obama hasn't passed a budget plan in I don't know how long now. Just look at O's record of budget planning and tell me how he supposedly has a miracle up his sleeve to fix the economy now all of a sudden. http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/ins ... -0-senate/

I think Obabma said in the second debate that he planned on lowering the corporate tax too... right after Romney said it. I laughed and said to the tv well what the hell has been holding him back from doing it in the last 4 years.

Small businesses are afraid to hire or expand because they don't know what to expext with his tax plans or how much Obamacare will actually cost them. He's shown zero leadership in convincing small bussiness that we can actually depend upon what he says, which is VERY little. I think you know how I feel about his leadership in general. Romney is far more qualified to balance a budget, get businesses hiring again while not burdening the middle class any more than necessary.

My major concerns are for the economy and getting people back to work which is one of Romney's strong points. A vote for O is asking for another 4 years of what the last 4 have been like imo, but you do what you thinks is right.

Reactions: tubby556
No, there is no "documented proof" of what you're contending about the Libyan massacre.

And... There you go again. The WASHINGTON fucking TIMES? Crisssake, Boce...are you a Moonie now?

Nordling said:
No, there is no "documented proof" of what you're contending about the Libyan massacre.

And... There you go again. The WASHINGTON fucking TIMES? Crisssake, Boce...are you a Moonie now?

I guess because it's the wa. times, it's not true Obama has no f'n clue how to pass a budget and they lied about the votes and how O didn't get a SINGLE vote. :lol: Keep tryin'. :lol:

Bocefish said:
I'm flattered you ask for info with your voting decision, but go with what YOU think is best.
Yeah yeah... very funny. I'm pretty decided at this point but I'd love to actually hear some counterpoint on those issues since most of what's been posted for Romney or against Obama hasn't addressed those issues and when they have they haven't been very specific. This is a discussion after all.

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:

I guess because it's the wa. times, it's not true Obama has no f'n clue how to pass a budget and they lied about the votes and how O didn't get a SINGLE vote. :lol: Keep tryin'. :lol:
Dude, the Peoria Weekly Shopper has more creds than the Washington Times. Why should anyone even consider anything they print?

CLUE: The President of the US does NOT EVER PASS a BUDGET. Congress does. When the leaders of the opposition party proclaims on the day he's elected that their NUMBER ONE goal is to ensure the President only serves one term... how the fuck are you going to blame him for not passing something that he has no power to pass in the first place?

Oh, and btw...we've had a budget every year. It's a requirement of Congress.

Reactions: Mirra and LadyLuna
Mirra said:
Bocefish said:
I'm flattered you ask for info with your voting decision, but go with what YOU think is best.
Yeah yeah... very funny. I'm pretty decided at this point but I'd love to actually hear some counterpoint on those issues since most of what's been posted for Romney or against Obama hasn't addressed those issues and when they have they haven't been very specific. This is a discussion after all.

I don't have any more facts or figures than the average Joe on your questions.

Romney's jobs plan sounds like a version of "trickle down economics" which I just don't believe actually works based on previous administrations' attempts at that approach.
Romney has worked quite successfully in the private sector for 25 years, Obama zero years. Romney knows what makes businesses tick and what they need to prosper a lot more than Obama does.

Do you know what Obama's jobs plan is? He has given no specifics either as far as I know, so we're left to go by his past. The success of their two pasts are like night and day. Edge Romney

Romney's tax plan doesn't add up in my head. If the wealthiest 5% are going to still pay 60% of the taxes that means the bottom 95% are still going to pay 40% of the taxes but Romney claims he's cutting taxes on the middle class! Besides his jobs plan, which I don't believe will work, I don't see where he plans on increasing the size of the middle class enough to back up his claims.
I think whoever wins will HAVE to increase taxes on the middle class along with the top tier earners regardles of what lies they're both saying. Edge Romney in my opnion

I don't actually know what Romney's foreign policy is. If we go based on his latest statements, there's little different from Obama. If we go based on his statements over the last 8 years, I think he's been wrong on the middle east and China a few times. Obama's not been perfect but I think he's done an okay job.
The incumbent always has the edge on foreign policy, but I think Romney is at least on par with Obama now as a candidate and will deal with Russia and China a bit stricter while showing more leadership both here and abroad. Edge Romney

Romney left most of the socially conservative "Family Values" alone as governor but has spoken positively of the pro-life side of things a couple times since then. I don't know which Mitt we'll get as President.
Your guess is as good as mine. Edge to Obama

Romney has condemned the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act despite being responsible for similar legislation in his own state. I personally think it could work to save the government money over the long haul and want to see for myself once it's in effect. We've tried trickle down economics, why not give this a shot? Surely no one disagrees that the healthcare industry desperately needs changes to be more affordable. It seems like a question of what changes to me.
He hasn't been specific on what he'll keep and what will go, but I'd be fine with it all getting tossed and each item majorily approved from both sides.
Romney's claims of being able to be so bipartisan don't impress me. I think he could do it but I think that's because the Democrats won't present the same organized, unyielding, uncompromising, uncooperative front in Congress that the Republicans have.
Aagain, all I can do is judge from their history and leadership attributes. A true leader makes things happen even if faced with major hurdles. Obama's history speaks for itself and see no reason why things will change in the next 4 years if he wins.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Nordling said:
Ha ha! Every time I've tried to pet a squirrel I got severely bitten. lol

I'd be afraid to pet one.

I love squirrels, there's even a picture somewhere of me helping a friends small child feed one nuts. I was terrified. It was the closest I'd been to a toddler since I was that age. The squirrel was well cute though! ;)

Reactions: Nordling
Isabella_deL said:
As for do rape victims protect citizens? No, they are the citizens that were failed to be protected, so yeah, I think they do deserve to be cared for as they require.
That is not the role of government. They are not responsible for individual security. They provide general order and protection at the collective level, not the individual level. It is our own responsibility to provide for our own safety.

tubby556 said:
Isabella_deL said:
As for do rape victims protect citizens? No, they are the citizens that were failed to be protected, so yeah, I think they do deserve to be cared for as they require.
That is not the role of government. They are not responsible for individual security. They provide general order and protection at the collective level, not the individual level. It is our own responsibility to provide for our own safety.

False. Personal security is the job of the LOCAL Government, not the federal. Local government is still government.

Or are you saying that the police should be disbanded? I really don't think that's what you meant.

Reactions: AllisonWilder
Bocefish said:
Romney's jobs plan sounds like a version of "trickle down economics" which I just don't believe actually works based on previous administrations' attempts at that approach.
Romney has worked quite successfully in the private sector for 25 years, Obama zero years. Romney knows what makes businesses tick and what they need to prosper a lot more than Obama does.

Do you know what Obama's jobs plan is? He has given no specifics either as far as I know, so we're left to go by his past. The success of their two pasts are like night and day. Edge Romney

1. Government is not a business.
2. Romney knows what the business leaders want. The problem is, what the business leaders want is more money. They don't care who they step on to get it.
3. Obama's been showing us his plan these last four years. Everything the Democrats managed to get passed the stonewalling Republicans has either worked like it was supposed to, or hasn't had a chance to be seen one way or the other yet. A lot of what Obama was trying to accomplish was blocked and blocked and blocked by the Republicans who WANTED the economy to continue tanking so that Obama wouldn't get re-elected.

Bocefish said:
Romney's tax plan doesn't add up in my head. If the wealthiest 5% are going to still pay 60% of the taxes that means the bottom 95% are still going to pay 40% of the taxes but Romney claims he's cutting taxes on the middle class! Besides his jobs plan, which I don't believe will work, I don't see where he plans on increasing the size of the middle class enough to back up his claims.

I think whoever wins will HAVE to increase taxes on the middle class along with the top tier earners regardles of what lies they're both saying. Edge Romney in my opnion

I sure as hell HOPE neither of them increases taxes on the middle class! The middle class can't afford more taxes! Increase taxes on the middle class and all discretionary spending by the middle class will cease, throwing us into an even worse recession than before!

Under Obama, the economy decreased for the first half year of his term. Over the past 3.5 years, it has risen slowly, until it's slightly better than it was when he was elected. Under Bush, the economy sank like a stone. Bush was a Republican. I'll take rising slowly over sinking quickly.

Bocefish said:
Romney left most of the socially conservative "Family Values" alone as governor but has spoken positively of the pro-life side of things a couple times since then. I don't know which Mitt we'll get as President.

Your guess is as good as mine. Edge to Obama

If Romney wins, the Republicans will do their best to push everything they want through. Women's rights issues will be thrown back into the 60's, and the Gay rights movement will probably have to go back underground for awhile.

Bocefish said:
Romney has condemned the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act despite being responsible for similar legislation in his own state. I personally think it could work to save the government money over the long haul and want to see for myself once it's in effect. We've tried trickle down economics, why not give this a shot? Surely no one disagrees that the healthcare industry desperately needs changes to be more affordable. It seems like a question of what changes to me.

He hasn't been specific on what he'll keep and what will go, but I'd be fine with it all getting tossed and each item majorily approved from both sides.

Bah. MOST of the ACA was originally written by Republicans back when Clinton was in office.

Bocefish said:
Romney's claims of being able to be so bipartisan don't impress me. I think he could do it but I think that's because the Democrats won't present the same organized, unyielding, uncompromising, uncooperative front in Congress that the Republicans have.

Aagain, all I can do is judge from their history and leadership attributes. A true leader makes things happen even if faced with major hurdles. Obama's history speaks for itself and see no reason why things will change in the next 4 years if he wins.

I don't think you understand how the government works.

Step 1: Someone recommends a bill to congress.
Step 2: Congress writes the bill (read: edits the crap out of it until it looks nothing like the original) and passes it to the President for approval.
Step 3: The President either signs it or blocks it.

If congress never passes the bill on to the President, the President can't do anything about making it a law. Congress has the power to create laws. Not the President.

Therefore, with Republicans taking down everything the Democrats tried to pass, Obama never even got the chance to sign it.

Isabella_deL said:
Sure in the heat of battle people kill quickly. But I have not met anyone in the army or marines who has had no remorse over killing and has had the attitude of "kill everyone who's against us". You've got an extremely warped mindset and to be honest it sounds like you just enjoyed the killing part of it and are justifying it to yourself by saying you're saving people in your country. You are one of the people who abuses power for your own gratification.
The first enemy I killed, it hit me. "I just killed a human being." Then my platoon sergeant was killed in front of me. I avenged his death. I saw more enemies file out of a house. Game on. Let's fuck them up.

The taxpayers hired me to do their dirty work for them. The taxpayers can't handle the carnage that is war. They want protection but they don't know what that entails. It means sometimes you have to kill a 14 yo girl because she's about to pick up the rocket launcher from her father's corpse and fire it at you.

The enemy brought the fight to us in the US. We returned the fight to them. How many terrorist attacks from Muslims have there been on American soil since 11 Sept 2001? We are drawing fire away from American civilians and concentrating that into the Middle East. The enemy was busy trying to kill me and my fellow Marines rather than coming to mainland America to kill civilians. If you think I wasn't saving American lives by doing what I did, you are delusional.

You really do have absolutely no idea. These people are in fact people, they are not animals that reasoning will not work with!
We invaded their countries, there is no decent reason for being there and the reasons are pretty twisted. "They" do not want to kill Americans. A small group of them do.
Are you fucking serious? Do you understand Islam? Islam demands tolerance at the price of a sword. Believe in Islam or you will be killed. What do they want? They want Sharia in everything. Religion, politics, economics, business, family life. They live in 9th century ideals and want total world dominance. This is what Islam preaches. This is the enemy we face.

You're American and I think you're a complete idiot/psycho. I am not going to go around saying that every American is like that. I can't see how a very small group of people from somewhere around the middle east being terrorists means that the rest of the countries around that area deserve to be invaded and have their homes ripped apart. I can't see how somehow you think that every soldier you would have killed is saving an American life, when you're the invader, you are the threat to their homes and families.
You seriously need a history lesson.

Anyway, there is no point trying to reason with someone who clearly has no reason of empathy. You are trying to make excuses for your bad acts and thoughts by blaming everyone else around you.
Bad acts? You hired me to kill enemies of the United States of America in the name of the United States government so you can live your life in peace. I did the job you hired me to do and you persecute me for doing so. Fuck you. While you were sleeping sound at night I was killing people that wanted you dead. Or should we invite them all in so they can do as they wish? Perhaps open invitation for Muslims that want to kill Americans to receive free passage into the country to do as they wish to us with no repercussions? You want to lay down as a pacifist instead of dying on your feet with dignity? You say I'm fucked in the head? I've seen the enemy and I fought the enemy. You watch CNN. You don't have a fucking clue.

LadyLuna said:
False. Personal security is the job of the LOCAL Government, not the federal. Local government is still government.

Or are you saying that the police should be disbanded? I really don't think that's what you meant.
Educate yourself, Sweetheart.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._ ... f_Columbia

By a 4-3 decision the court decided that Warren was not entitled to remedy at the bar despite the demonstrable abuse and ineptitude on the part of the police because no special relationship existed. The court stated that official police personnel and the government employing them owe no duty to victims of criminal acts and thus are not liable for a failure to provide adequate police protection unless a special relationship exists.
The trial judges correctly dismissed both complaints. In a carefully reasoned Memorandum Opinion, Judge Hannon based his decision in No. 79-6 on "the fundamental principle that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen." See p. 4, infra. The duty to provide public services is owed to the public at large, and, absent a special relationship between the police and an individual, no specific legal duty exists. Holding that no special relationship existed between the police and appellants in No. 79-6, Judge Hannon concluded that no specific legal duty existed. We hold that Judge Hannon was correct and adopt the relevant portions of his opinion. Those portions appear in the following Appendix.[fn1]

Jupiter551 said:
You uhh, do realise that you're talking about people whose country you invaded and occupied.
The enemy invaded and murdered over 2,000 American citizens. You bet your ass the US is going to invade and occupy the shit out of their country and kill the fuck out of them.

That "support the troops" rhetoric has done nothing but serve the interests of those who declared and prolonged the war in the first place. You guys really did turn into a neo-fascist state for a while, and as for you tubby, you're just fucked in the head.
:eek:bscene-tolietclaw:
So we should let shit like the USS Cole happen over and over again? Thanks Clinton for pretending to give a shit and touch off a few missiles at a factory to prove you "did something". Should we let shit like 11 Sept 2001 happen again? Should we let shit like 11 Sept 2012 happen again?

So you've never benefited from American soldiers killing the enemy?

Jupiter551 said:
I love how there's veiled intimidation in that question, as if not declaring my undying support for the armed forces brands me a traitor.

We have never had that attitude of "agree with us or get out" that you guys seemed to be unable to seperate from your society since 9/11. Here, it is perfectly reasonable and normal to think the war is, and always has been a stupid, pointless exercise without having to justify that we "support the troops!" before we get lynched.

Ask yourself this - why is "support the troops" even a thing, unless it's a right-wing propaganda tactic to brand those objectionable to the war as unpatriotic?

Why does supporting the troops not mean getting them the FUCK out of a pointless war they should never have been exposed to, instead of an implicit excusal of having continued to occupy a foreign country?
There is ignorance in getting people out of harm's way that are trained and needed to go into harm's way.

Things died down for a bit, then our embassy was attacked, four Americans including an ambassador were murdered. You think we should pull out instead of killing more enemies?

People that think this is a pointless war need to get back to reality. They don't understand what's going on.

Support the troops isn't political propaganda, it's called patriotism. We have been losing it since WWII. Don't even think of bringing up the Holocaust, because we got involved in that war long before we know people were put in ovens or gassed in showers.

Mirra said:
I support the enlisted men and women more unconditionally than the officers. When things like that bullshit at Abu Ghraib or the soldiers pissing on dead bodies happens, that's unacceptable and flushes any respect I had down the toilet.
That's part of war, Baby. You do everything to your enemy to entice the others to make them quit. Piss on them, shit on them as they are dying, mutilate them, execute their family in front of them, rub pork all over them, have their wife fuck some other guy and then the locals stone her to death for infidelity while the guy watches. That's war, Baby. They asked for it. We brought it. You people would vomit if you knew what happened in war.

Jupiter551 said:
Let me spell it out for you - of course I respect men and women who risk their lives to protect our freedoms. That is a fucking given, I don't need to go round yelling it - it's a freaking obvious, default position for any sane member of a society!
Really? You don't respect me. I must be the exception.

"Support our troops" on the other hand is right-wing propaganda that more-or-less translates to "don't question the war" - and THAT I will not buy into, nor will I passively agree with continued international aggression because I'm scared of being thought treasonous.
Support our troops means you back them no matter what war they are fighting. You support the mission. They are doing a job you don't want to do. It's a thankless job. International aggression? Like what happened on 11 Sept 2001? That international aggression where terrorists murdered a couple thousand Americans?

You know who doesn't support our troops? Idiot politicians who send them into wars that could have been avoided. I'd say needlessly killing troops (not to mention civilians) by starting a pointless war qualifies as NOT SUPPORTING them.
Please explain to me how we could have avoided war with Muslims. Please explain how 11 Sept 2001 could have been prevented. Perhaps if Clinton would have taken his cock out of that fat bitch's mouth and focused on OBL instead?

It's beside the point, but for your own education troops are only required to follow lawful orders. Unlawful orders do not have to be followed, and doing so leaves the soldier open to criminal liability.
Correct.

Mirra said:
  • Romney's jobs plan sounds like a version of "trickle down economics" which I just don't believe actually works based on previous administrations' attempts at that approach.
  • Romney's tax plan doesn't add up in my head. If the wealthiest 5% are going to still pay 60% of the taxes that means the bottom 95% are still going to pay 40% of the taxes but Romney claims he's cutting taxes on the middle class! Besides his jobs plan, which I don't believe will work, I don't see where he plans on increasing the size of the middle class enough to back up his claims.

• Remember about half of that bottom 95% don't pay income taxes, they get subsidized by the upper classes. This means they get more back in "returns" than they pay in. They get paid to be poor.

[*]I don't actually know what Romney's foreign policy is. If we go based on his latest statements, there's little different from Obama. If we go based on his statements over the last 8 years, I think he's been wrong on the middle east and China a few times. Obama's not been perfect but I think he's done an okay job.
    OK job? He sat and watched the attack on the embassy in Libya which resulted in the murder of 4 Americans. You think this is OK?

[*]Romney left most of the socially conservative "Family Values" alone as governor but has spoken positively of the pro-life side of things a couple times since then. I don't know which Mitt we'll get as President.
    You liberals like to work in context, so here it is. MA is a very liberal liberal state. He had to take that position to get elected and saved MA's economy while in office. That is also why he made those statements about "assault weapons" (misleading term). That is also why he vetoed all 8 provisions of "Romney Care" only to have 6 of them overruled by vote. Instead of the MA cesspool of socialism he can appeal to the more moderate collective that is the other 49 states.

[*]Romney has condemned the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act despite being responsible for similar legislation in his own state. I personally think it could work to save the government money over the long haul and want to see for myself once it's in effect. We've tried trickle down economics, why not give this a shot? Surely no one disagrees that the healthcare industry desperately needs changes to be more affordable. It seems like a question of what changes to me.
    This wasn't healthcare reform, it was insurance industry reform. Don't kid yourself. In nearly every government fixation of price controls, the costs have gone up. Government isn't the answer.

Mirra said:
  • Romney's jobs plan sounds like a version of "trickle down economics" which I just don't believe actually works based on previous administrations' attempts at that approach.

• It isn't immediate. It takes time, like any other investment.
    [*]Romney's tax plan doesn't add up in my head. If the wealthiest 5% are going to still pay 60% of the taxes that means the bottom 95% are still going to pay 40% of the taxes but Romney claims he's cutting taxes on the middle class! Besides his jobs plan, which I don't believe will work, I don't see where he plans on increasing the size of the middle class enough to back up his claims.
    You're forgetting that the bottom half overall pay no income taxes and are paid to be poor. They get a "tax return", then go blow it at Walmart.

[*]I don't actually know what Romney's foreign policy is. If we go based on his latest statements, there's little different from Obama. If we go based on his statements over the last 8 years, I think he's been wrong on the middle east and China a few times. Obama's not been perfect but I think he's done an okay job.
    Done an OK job with the murder of 4 Americans in a terrorist attack while he went to bed, then partied with Hollywood elites for the next few days while trying to blame an unpopular Youtube video for the attack? You are beyond delusional.

[*]Romney left most of the socially conservative "Family Values" alone as governor but has spoken positively of the pro-life side of things a couple times since then. I don't know which Mitt we'll get as President.
    Damn right. You know why? MA is very, very liberal and socialist about everything. He had to take that position to be elected. Same with his often quoted statement about so called "assault weapons". MA is very, very anti gun and he had to take that position. If he vetoed that bill, it would have been overridden by vote and passed anyway. He took the position to satisfy his constituents. Isn't that the role of an elected official?

[*]Romney has condemned the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act despite being responsible for similar legislation in his own state. I personally think it could work to save the government money over the long haul and want to see for myself once it's in effect. We've tried trickle down economics, why not give this a shot? Surely no one disagrees that the healthcare industry desperately needs changes to be more affordable. It seems like a question of what changes to me.
    He vetoed 8 provisions of the bill, 6 were overturned by vote.

[*]Romney's claims of being able to be so bipartisan don't impress me. I think he could do it but I think that's because the Democrats won't present the same organized, unyielding, uncompromising, uncooperative front in Congress that the Republicans have.
How do you think he got anything accomplished as a Republican in a socialist state like MA? Bipartisanship.

tubby556 said:
Mirra said:

• It isn't immediate. It takes time, like any other investment.

• How fucking long does it take?

Every time we've tried that, the economy has gotten worse and worse while the people at the top have sat on their fat paychecks and laughed at the peons scrambling to make ends meet, ignoring the fact that the middle class was shrinking. Then, suddenly, the bottom burst and the middle class had nothing left to give. This made the economy tank, so what did they do? Ask the middle class to give even fucking more.

You're forgetting that the bottom half overall pay no income taxes and are paid to be poor. They get a "tax return", then go blow it at Walmart.

Where did you get that idea? I should dig out my 2008 taxes. I paid about $1,200 worth of federal income tax. Know how much I got back on my tax returns? $800. I didn't get paid to be poor. I had to pay the federal government a net $400, the State governments another $200 (I moved states in the middle of 2008), and my local government $150. I was working minimum wage, in a gas station, 36 hours a week. Spend that money on Walmart? A good portion of it went to pay for some maintenance my car needed.

What else did I get? Oh, that's right, I splurged a bit. I actually had some Puff's Tissues for a few months, instead of having to use toilet paper to blow my nose. I bought a second set of towels so if something happened to my one set, I wouldn't have to do a half load of laundry just because I didn't have towels anymore. I bought socks, because I was down to 3 pairs. I bought sneakers, because the ones I was wearing were falling to pieces under my feet. I bought some pants for working in, because the ones I had were growing holes. Didn't get those at Walmart though, bought those at a thrift store. And I got my electric bill caught up, because it had fallen behind a month.

Regardless, all of this was bought with money that the government owed me because I had paid too much in taxes. I have never gotten back more from a tax return than what I had paid into the government.

Tubby, I'm begining to think you have never known what it was to try to figure out which of your needs you can take care of this time around, and which will have to be put off for awhile. I'm still trying to save up for the eye exam and new glasses that I should've gotten back in September. How is that coming? Well, right now my bank account has a whole $13 in it that I don't need for anything else... I did good this week though. I only need $306 to meet all expenses, and I made $348. $55 down, $345 to go. Please, God, don't let something come up!

I do not know why I read tubby556's posts. They are like a horrible accident on the side of the road. I do not want to see it, but I still find myself looking.

CudJd.jpg

Tubby how many Iraqis were part of the 9/11 attack? How many Iraqis attacked the Libyan Embassy?

You think causing two prolonged wars in the middle east has actually reduced terrorism in the present OR the future? Aside from the fact it's not a quantifiable argument, foreign policy in the middle east over the last 10 years has undoubtedly created more die-hard hate for America in the region, along with willing recruits who've seen their families blown up, parents killed, etc. You helped create a whole new generation of terrorists.

You killed a 14 year old girl because she was "about" to pick up a rocket launcher from her father's corpse and then fire it at you? How the fuck do you know what she was about to do?? Maybe she was about to check her father's pulse, or was in shock and was about to shake him. Jesus christ, I really hope Amber just gets you off this board, you sicken me.

Jupiter551 said:
Tubby how many Iraqis were part of the 9/11 attack? How many Iraqis attacked the Libyan Embassy?

You think causing two prolonged wars in the middle east has actually reduced terrorism in the present OR the future? Aside from the fact it's not a quantifiable argument, foreign policy in the middle east over the last 10 years has undoubtedly created more die-hard hate for America in the region, along with willing recruits who've seen their families blown up, parents killed, etc. You helped create a whole new generation of terrorists.

You killed a 14 year old girl because she was "about" to pick up a rocket launcher from her father's corpse and then fire it at you? How the fuck do you know what she was about to do?? Maybe she was about to check her father's pulse, or was in shock and was about to shake him. Jesus christ, I really hope Amber just gets you off this board, you sicken me.

Also, you do know that the amount of citizens from the countries we've invaded who've died as a result of the war makes 9.11 look pathetic. I understand it's a shocking and horrible thing, but these things happen, when we've had bombs that have gone off in london etc, I'm not thinking "oh my god! let's kill them all!" I'm thinking of the individual idiots who decided to plan something like that. Sure they're not as big, but then, the uk isn't nearly as big as america.

I remember my marine friend telling me how there were a few people he had to kill who haunted him. One was a young boy, maybe early teens, who was coming at him with a gun, terrible aim, but the closer he walked the closer the bullets were getting, he kept trying to tell him to stop, because he knew he'd have to shoot him, eventually he had to. He also said that the war is extremely unfair, the people cannot shoot, it's like shooting fish in a barrel because they haven't been trained and on our side they have been trained extremely well. He has had horrible things like suicide bombers dressed as women, apparently they deliberately send prostitutes with sexual diseases to sleep with the men on our side etc. It is a war, he signed up for it, doesn't mean he has to enjoy the nasty aspects of it. As Jupiter said, I also hope Amber gets you off here. You really are a sick fuck.

LadyLuna said:
Under Obama, the economy decreased for the first half year of his term. Over the past 3.5 years, it has risen slowly, until it's slightly better than it was when he was elected.

The fact is the economy has regained only 4 million of the 4.3 million jobs lost since Obama took office. In the 12 months before Romney took office, his state ranked 50th in job creation, and by his final year, the state ranked 28th.

Under Obama from fact checkers:

Total federal debt increased 52%
Debt held by the public up 79%
Household family income down 5%
People in poverty increased 6.4 million
People on food stamps up 46%
Gas prices up over 100%

Federal debt has soared under Obama, driven by a string of annual federal deficits exceeding $1 trillion each despite his promise to cut deficits in half.

His hope may have been high but his changes are seriously hurting the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.