AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF 2012 Presidential Election Poll

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

2012 U.S. Presidential Poll Vote

• Obama

Votes: 109 66.5%
  • Romney

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Obligatory Other

Votes: 22 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
This is entirely anonymous unless you want to come out and state your reasons...

Please keep in mind, this vote is for eligible U.S. voters only. ACF members outside of the USA or otherwise unable to legally vote, feel free to state your thoughts and opinions if you so choose. FYI, I've also enabled the option to change your vote if you so choose.

Let's keep it civil please.

I don't like Obama but I like Romney even less. :-x I don't know enough about any others in the running to have an opinion on them though. If it came down to it though I'd probably vote Obama over Romney. Lesser of two evils and all that crap.

Reactions: KayleePond
galactic6 said:
I've met Mitt Romney twice and I have to say he smells great! Much better than Jill Stein whom I've met only once and that was at a Whole Foods. What more can you want in a President? I can't imagine Barack Obama (whom I have not met) smells any better.
I feel how their wives smell might be of importance.

Mitt Romney would be an absolute disaster for the USA if his PR "exercise" in the UK this summer is anything to go by. He is absolutely clueless and that is where this battle is won and lost, Look at Obama last time out, His PR machine was unstoppable but hes been a very disappointing President

For me its
west-wing-jed-leo_480x360.jpg

sweetiebatman said:
Mitt Romney would be an absolute disaster for the USA if his PR "exercise" in the UK this summer is anything to go by. He is absolutely clueless and that is where this battle is won and lost, Look at Obama last time out, His PR machine was unstoppable but hes been a very disappointing President

Just because nothing happened, doesn't mean what Romney said was not true. ;)

Bocefish said:
sweetiebatman said:

Just because nothing happened, doesn't mean what Romney said was not true. ;)

Mitt Romney questioned weather we "wanted it" in an interview to NBC, We then went on to hold the, in many peoples eyes, the most successful Olympiad in the games modern history and Romney was ridiculed across the world, Especially by Boris Johnson who said it was easy to hold it "In the middle of nowhere"

Almost as bad as NBC's gaffe of cutting away from the 7/7 bombings tribute in the opening ceremony!

Bocefish said:
Media spin is a wonderful liberal tactic. :thumbleft:
If you think SPIN is limited to one party, you really need to rethink yourself. I've been watching these bozos in Tampa this week lying their asses off, and watching CNN not even questioning it.

Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Media spin is a wonderful liberal tactic. :thumbleft:
If you think SPIN is limited to one party, you really need to rethink yourself. I've been watching these bozos in Tampa this week lying their asses off, and watching CNN not even questioning it.

You are 100% correct, the liberal media spin can't be as overwhelming with celebs like Oprah towards Obama anymore because his Hope & Change mantra record has been a complete falsehood failure.

Four more years of Obama's lack of leadership is NOT what we need. He's proven how desperately low he will stoop for votes with his ads of trying to brag about Bin Laden's demise and Romney being supposedly responsible for a woman's death that is blatantly false.

Is that the kind of leadership you want?

He has nothing positively accomplished to run with so he turns to negative ads.

I am going to vote Gary Johnson. I dislike the way my civil liberties have been eroded under Bush and Obama.

Bocefish said:
Four more years of Obama's lack of leadership is NOT what we need. He's proven how desperately low he will stoop for votes with his ads of trying to brag about Bin Laden's demise and Romney being supposedly responsible for a woman's death that is blatantly false.

The mental acrobatics Republicans are capable of always amuse me. I will laugh my ass off if your flip flopping, elitist, assault weapon banning, Romneycare creating, and federal bailout taking candidate wins. I will also probably cringe win he ends deductions I use when filing my taxes to give tax cuts to multimillionaires.

bQvtE.jpg

Reactions: curvyredhead
I actually might have voted red this year because I feel that Obama is an idea man, but doesn't have the necessary backbone to really stand behind his choices. However, there is NO way that I can justify voting for a Mormon. It's not politically correct of me, and I don't care. Someone who subscribes to a religion that openly dismisses Women, Blacks and Native Americans has no business being in charge of anyone but themselves. So, Obama it is. They're really all two sides of the same coin anyway. :roll:

Shaun__ said:
I am going to vote Gary Johnson. I dislike the way my civil liberties have been eroded under Bush and Obama.

Bocefish said:

The mental acrobatics Republicans are capable of always amuse me. I will laugh my ass off if your flip flopping, elitist, assault weapon banning, Romneycare creating, and federal bailout taking candidate wins. I will also probably cringe win he ends deductions I use when filing my taxes to give tax cuts to multimillionaires.

bQvtE.jpg

So I take it you're fine with the status quo?

Obama is burdening every small business owner.

Why the fuck do you think banks hesitate growth?

Taxing the wrong people!

Obviously, as a Brit I can't vote. But if may add my :twocents-02cents: worth. Four years ago, many of us here held our breath. To say that many of us Non-Americans were scared shitless that another crazy Republican would be voted in would be an understatement. Despite being disappointed with Obama, and his failure to follow through with many of his international promises, I and many of my friends would be more disappointed if Romney was elected. He comes across as even more devious, self-serving and mercenary than Obama. I know many Americans would say that it is not our business as to whom America chooses as their president. And I would agree with that if America stopped interfering with the rest of the world. But because it insists on doing so, the rest of the world worries quite a bit about who they are going to elect, and how much that President will fuck with the rest of us, and our lives.

As for Ron Paul....seriously? We have the Official Monster Raving Loony Party here and their manifesto seems to make more sense than anything Paul has ever said.

Bocefish said:
Shaun__ said:

Bocefish said:

bQvtE.jpg

So I take it you're fine with the status quo?

Obama is burdening every small business owner.

Why the fuck do you think they hesitate growth and banks are hesitant to loan?
Horse shit. He reduced the taxes of "small businessmen." I just wish the fed had MORE power over the current big banks. We're living in a monopologarchy. Where wealth is concentrated at the top, more than any time since the 19th century. And you guys want more...and I'd wager you're NOT rich. Good luck with voting against your own self-interest...or are you hoping to win the lottery?

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
I would agree with that if America stopped interfering with the rest of the world. But because it insists on doing so, the rest of the world worries quite a bit about who they are going to elect, and how much that President will fuck with the rest of us, and our lives.

I agree! The rest of the world should stop depending on us and deal with their own shit!

Bocefish said:
I would agree with that if America stopped interfering with the rest of the world. But because it insists on doing so, the rest of the world worries quite a bit about who they are going to elect, and how much that President will fuck with the rest of us, and our lives.

I agree! The rest of the world should stop depending on us and deal with their own shit!

Hard to do when most of the sewage is emanating from America and its interests.

LolasLiger said:
Bocefish said:

But we're such a young, ignorant, country... Why would our actions, way of life, have such an effect on older, more established royalty?

Evvie said:

Evvie, I would thank that a million times over except for the fact that I probably will have to espouse my own inanities into this thread at some point.

Sometimes, I just can't help myself. Otherwise, I would join you. :-D

Reactions: camstory
Bocefish said:
LolasLiger said:
Bocefish said:

But we're such a young, ignorant, country... Why would our actions, way of life, have such an effect on older, more established royalty?

I am not a Brit who denies Britain’s guilt in many of the world’s woes. But at least I admit them and feel guilt for my country. And acknowledge that Britain’s imperial history was just that…imperial and empire building. But America has always claimed that it was spreading an ideal that I doesn’t seem to be able to live up to itself. Very much the parental “do as a I say, not as I do”.

It always amazes me how much denial there is in America about it being an imperial power no different from Britain and many European countries. Its unilateral actions in Hawaii, Nicaragua, Honduras, Iran, Cuba (repeatedly), Philippines, Guatemala, Vietnam, Chile Grenada, Panama, Iraq and Afganistan (to name but a few in the last century and half), have been, in almost every case carried out for American business interests or to create spheres of influence. And that list doesn’t even include covert interventions nor wars fought by proxy. But when the international community does actually ask it for assistance, it drags it feet, vetoes intervention or on the very rare occasion that it does assist as part of something international, it ends up running chicken shit away (Lebanon and Somalia being two recent examples).

Cause Republicans love to hate on their own ideas and vote down all the good ones other parties have.

Well, let's weigh out the choices; either I vote for Obama to spend 4 more years in office and get nothing done or vote for Romney who will squash most of our constitutional rights and only really cater about the upper class and pvt. sectors.

I'll have to go with neither. For the love of everything that is decent, please let Ron Paul be on the ballet.

Reactions: Vicky_D
LolasLiger said:
But when the international community does actually ask it for assistance, it drags it feet, vetoes intervention or on the very rare occasion that it does assist as part of something international, it ends up running chicken shit away (Lebanon and Somalia being two recent examples).

Blame America!

After all, we very rarely assist and if we do... we end up running away like chicken shits from Lebanon and Somalia?

WTF did you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.