AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unrightfully targeted & Permanently Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GforceSavage

Banhammered
Sep 20, 2023
Hi punker Barbie I come to you for justice. I have been in communication with support@chaturbate.com & have received zero help regarding this urgent matter. They permanently banned me for the following reasons. Here is a copy & paste of an email from chaturbate on 9/18/23 highlighting why I was perma banned:

Support (Chaturbate)
Sep 18, 2023, 21:58 EDT
Although we appreciate your email, please know that this matter was fully reviewed before final action was taken.
As a courtesy, following is an example of why you are permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform:

pnpcloudshXXXX →XXXX: the more i blow clouds i wont wanna move and stay here and jackoff
pnpcloudshXXXX : im just edging and clouding
pnpcloudsXXXX →XXXX: i just got weed n ice

As noted in our prior email, your ban is permanent.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

& here is my rebuttal:

JaX GXXXX
Sep 18, 2023, 23:13 EDT
Smokers world wide cloud. There is no jurisdiction or urban dictionary that recognizes clouds as an illegal or illegal activity term. Whereas PNP is a known term related to illegal activity. Many can argue its simply as stated, Partying and Playing. I would be glad to define further as to why partying isn't technically an illegal activity word completely and playing is sexual activity in the legal form. Same goes for clouds. People simply enjoy the act of smoking and being in an cloudy environment. It is a form of art and culture, not yet deemed illegal. Yet Chaturbate permits PNP. So far as to create a haven, a space for ice smoking and sex. Hence "PNPTUBEXXX.Chaturbate.com, a place made by a tweaker for tweakers", aka a person who smokes ice, an illegal activity in any precinct, county and city in the USA. Chaturbate is openly harboring and endorsing such activity and I am not casually allowed to even say I just have weed and ice? Not even that I am selling, not even saying I am doing it here, or anywhere, doing it in the form of clouds, which, can be construed as clouding with ice but not necessarily. And I am barred from even simply having freedom of speech? Not proof or plastic bag or anything suspicious showing otherwise. Just two people talking casually. Not doing a criminal or illegal act which is outlined in chaturbates rules yet chaturbate harbors such activity by clearly creating an assumption that it is made by a gay tweaker for gay tweakers. So either chaturbate harbors illegal activity, lets users from around the globe congregate to do so, with agents lose to ban people who use words as such but chaturbate allows it. So which one is it? And why is this permitted and not casual talk, not illegal criminal activity, but casual small talk. It is unfortunate that there is a culture of community within the gay community and the non gay community equally of substance abuse. It is an unfortunate fact. But Addiction and abuse of addiction is a public health issue in many jurisdictions, even in places where it is deemed a criminal act. Now I dont believe or will ever believe Chaturbate endorses or is even involved in Crystal Meth Sales. But yall are obviously in that world. In that vicinity. So much so yall are partnered with people from not just the gay community but non gay community who suffer from this ailment of addiction. Still there isn't a criminal act happening. Chaturbate's rules clearly state illegal acts, where something is deemed a criminal offense. You cant suppress human culture. It is a part of our lives like the legs of a paraplegic. You may not feel them. You may not want to feel them. But they are a part of you. You can't just cut them out selectively and keep some for some people selectively. I am not a drug dealer. I have had the disease of addiction, in the past, which i am free from, which also has high relapse rate around the world, that I am working on them with medicinal cbd and very low levels of thc where it is legal here in Texas in small amounts for PTSD, Depression, Seizure history and and other neurological issues. All of which i suffer from on documented medical documents, overseen by medical doctors of various capacities. You shouldn't and cant penalize me for having ailments. You can for illegal activities. Either close your website down or allow me to be a human and make a human error because you sure as hell are harboring that illegal activity in the form of a club house called chaturbate website wing pnptubexxx. Let's be fair here. I have not manipulated any information here. I have not stated a lie. I have not done illegal activity, I have not made accusations and assumptions. Whereas chaturbate has. Blatantly. By also invading my privacy, most likely alerted of in the terms of use of your website. Still I have not performed an illegal activity. Yall have. By printed words on the website logo, website themes such as hashtag tab "Party" "Smoke", and I am penalized for clouding where it isnt even a created hashtag nor is it known urban dictionaries or term. We, or the people have just made it up because we all like the idea of smoke. It's sexy. Yall endorse providing a space for sex acts. Is it wrong now to like adult, legal, consented sex acts? Either I am being singled out and made an example of just because of maybe history of slip up, suffering through your prejudice of stigma of a medical disease or history of a disease. Not one slip up of mine has been a blatant criminal act. Yall are doing a criminal act. The whistle just hasn't been blown. I still believe in your cause. I still believe in the beauty of the community that consists of people like me. And you. The vary people who have created this culture that you are exploiting and then singling out mesely misreble fucks like me who enjoy the fruits of this either beautiful idea or out right hypocritical selective local, state, federal and international law criminal act by yall, Chaturbate, the COMPANY. I have not once discussed the engagement, sale, production or harboring of a criminal act. Not one time. You tell me where and i will explain how I did not do such a thing, I humbly request you to permit me back into my safe space where I feel at home and where I have built healthy rapports. I request the immdiate stop of being singled out, survaillanced like the secret service as if i am a international ciminal of some kind. Where I sometimes am able to make a fulfilling living or some money to live on and maybe pay bills with. Not buy dope with. Or invest in a dope invested business that is filled with activity where people with a disease of addiction are exploited and made money off of. World fucking wide. I have gone through much trauma in my life and am still in a state of recovery considering my circumstances. You permanently banning me is not only causing me physical stress, anxiety, panic attacks, and further medical trauma by alienating me from the people and community I have come to love, explore and appreciate, but you're literally erasing a piece of me and the vary fabric of my being, my digital identity on your platform that is fueled by people like me. So much of me that I invested myself in. My sexual acts were used as a tool to manipulate money via tokens and made profits out of. You are the real criminal here. You're further doing a criminal act by injuring me with more trauma by alienating me from my community. The very people. Average ordinary joe people you are super rich out of. You think you monitor every word, act and make assumptions out of my life, words, and acts of sex? You know who else is great at that? FBI and DEA. The US Government. The various entities you are operating under. And I am the criminal? I am the bad guy? I am being moderated where I am the vary ingredient that is necessary to make and keep this dangerous and risky idea you have made into a business out of people's lives and that you manage as a totalitarian dictatorship governed by the immutable bylaws of business? You kidding me? Who the hell do you think you are screwing over? Who the hell do you think you're exploiting and using my disease as your slogan to create a dangerous idea that is a criminal act and use my ass as the source for your constant butt raping to make examples out of? How dare you? How dare you make assumptions out of my life and words and culture? How dare you put me under a microscope and surveil and single out as if i am a criminal and label me as a rule breaker of this company where as i am quite the opposite. Quite frankly I care about this business more than you do. I matter more than you do. If you kick me out you are the criminal. Not me"

After that all the type of replies I got from Chaturbate was "thank you for your input."

I come to you as possibly a last resort to peacefully resolve this unrightfully perma banning. I hope you can help.

-Request #22514129

Chaturabte does not promote or allow party and play. I once tried to use it as a subject line and couldn't even type it in and save and I'm a hetero female. Your ban is permanent because you talked about smoking meth. Stop being stupid and sign up with another site.

Upvote 0
Chaturabte does not promote or allow party and play. I once tried to use it as a subject line and couldn't even type it in and save and I'm a hetero female. Your ban is permanent because you talked about smoking meth. Stop being stupid and sign up with another site.
@Vixxen81 stop being naive, as of today chaturbate has taken down pnptubexxx.chaturbate.com there one can read the banner, "made by a tweaker for tweakers.". Even now if you type in xxxpnptube.chaturbate.com it takes u to chaturbate's homepage. Signaling they're still affiliated eventhough u no longer see pnptubexxx.com banner. Chaturbate may not directly and explicitly allow it but they have a wing that sure as hell does. Especially since they permit this umbrella site/wing to exist. Give it time another link will be created for the pnptubexxx soon enough. Lastly, they may no longer allow that hashtag pnp to exist any longer but they still permit ParTy & Smoke to exist. Not to mention "Cloud". SO yeah before you get the higher moral ground and be a prick, please stop and think. You can't make this shit up. -peace

Upvote 0
@Vixxen81 stop being naive, as of today chaturbate has taken down pnptubexxx.chaturbate.com there one can read the banner, "made by a tweaker for tweakers.". Even now if you type in xxxpnptube.chaturbate.com it takes u to chaturbate's homepage. Signaling they're still affiliated eventhough u no longer see pnptubexxx.com banner. Chaturbate may not directly and explicitly allow it but they have a wing that sure as hell does. Especially since they permit this umbrella site/wing to exist. Give it time another link will be created for the pnptubexxx soon enough. Lastly, they may no longer allow that hashtag pnp to exist any longer but they still permit ParTy & Smoke to exist. Not to mention "Cloud". SO yeah before you get the higher moral ground and be a prick, please stop and think. You can't make this shit up. -peace
What a nice way to show that you're the reasonable one, huh. Support themselves had the courtesy to explain you what you did and a veteran Chaturbate model replied very straightforwardly to your inquiry but I'm sure you're in the right here, lashing out at others for saying you can't use drugs on cam. If cb cut the ties to the white label you mentioned, it's most certainly for the same reason, which only makes it clearer that this goes against their terms.

It's rather funny, really, to see a grown man throwing a tantrum over not being able to break the law online because the world is sooo unfairrr. And vixxen is the naive one?

Also... why would having moral grounds be a bad thing? Am I missing something? 😂

Upvote 0
you can put whatever the hell you want infront of .chaturbate.com and it will redirect you to the website when it's not an active undersite...

but let me try this in your own logic... the website GforceSavageIsAnIdiot.chaturbate.com takes you to chaturbates homepage! this must mean they think this guy is an idiot...

get over it, you fucked up according to the terms and CB has the rights to ban anyone, even without reason if they feel like it.. I would be as nice as vixxen and say go sign up at another site, but please don't, it will be a win for models to not have to deal with your ass.. PEACE!

Upvote 0
you can put whatever the hell you want infront of .chaturbate.com and it will redirect you to the website when it's not an active undersite...

but let me try this in your own logic... the website GforceSavageIsAnIdiot.chaturbate.com takes you to chaturbates homepage! this must mean they think this guy is an idiot...

get over it, you fucked up according to the terms and CB has the rights to ban anyone, even without reason if they feel like it.. I would be as nice as vixxen and say go sign up at another site, but please don't, it will be a win for models to not have to deal with your ass.. PEACE!
@Wuggie What a lame to end with PEACE haha

Upvote 0
What a nice way to show that you're the reasonable one, huh. Support themselves had the courtesy to explain you what you did and a veteran Chaturbate model replied very straightforwardly to your inquiry but I'm sure you're in the right here, lashing out at others for saying you can't use drugs on cam. If cb cut the ties to the white label you mentioned, it's most certainly for the same reason, which only makes it clearer that this goes against their terms.

It's rather funny, really, to see a grown man throwing a tantrum over not being able to break the law online because the world is sooo unfairrr. And vixxen is the naive one?

Also... why would having moral grounds be a bad thing? Am I missing something? 😂
@Lilly_____ and yet you still too. the time to reply to my post. So much for being a veteran model eh? Hey my response is my response to your crap reply. Keep your 2 cents to your self when you're the same reject as me from cb as you are. So many people doin the same thing as you and I yet when I bring the issue here u complain? Yeah, keep your 2 cents I'm certain you will feel richer keeping them. xo

Upvote 0

@Wuggie btw why were u a "model"? You're fugly af

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.