AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanently ban from Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 20, 2024
To be promising honest :

I was blocked by the site forever, I do not support the policy of prohibition of communication between minors and I know the rules, I complied with all the rules, there were no such messages on my part! Perhaps there were reports of the user who wrote to me about this! I request Chaturbate team please to check all my dialogs because I am sure that I have not allowed a violation ( its ok i got banned if i committed that mistake
, but i truthfully assure i didnt do any minor abuse or minor related topics )

In the letter that sent me the site is indicated "we were informed", this does not mean that I did it! I request team please to double -check all the information!

Im not a popular model , but im being good as much with Chaturbate - i truly committed only one mistake and it is related with non-consent - i apologise i did that cuz of a customer asked me to say that

But im assure i didnt do something related with minor abuse honestly , i got suspended for two weeks where by team said my suspension will be lifted on april 4th , but on that day i didnt got my suspension lifted back - I received a mail instead ill attach them below

Attachments

• IMG_20240417_210757_943.jpg
    IMG_20240417_210757_943.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_2024-04-17-21-05-38-894_com.google.android.gm-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-17-21-05-38-894_com.google.android.gm-edit.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_2024-04-17-21-05-08-676_com.google.android.gm-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-17-21-05-08-676_com.google.android.gm-edit.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 29
Unfortunately it seems like CB has zero tolerance. They are protecting themselves but I can see it causes anxiety because it is not easy to judge in the moment what will be acceptable. Can you give some clue on what was your one mistake? It may help others. Hope there is a way for you to get back in or continue your camming.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately it seems like CB has zero tolerance. They are protecting themselves but I can see it causes anxiety because it is not easy to judge in the moment what will be acceptable. Can you give some clue on what was your one mistake? It may help others. Hope there is a way for you to get back in or continue your camming.
I can give some idea if i did something similar actually, but im really swear i didnt spoke anything that suits with minors nor abusive

I have hastags of #asian #master #indian #bbc #bigcock
If any customers enters my room with #master i just use 2 words fagot , faggy
That is also after knowing their intentions

Even if i did spoke something related to minor, i definitely know i made mistake thats why i got permanent ban ( but i haven't spoke that even relates 1% with minors from the beginning day of my cb )

I do like to accept my ban myself if i really did minor abuse - but really which I didn't do

I request Chaturbate team please to check all my dialogs because I am sure that I have not allowed a violation

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Subject: Appeal for Account Ban - Request for Review

Dear Chaturbate Support Team, @punker barbie

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal the ban on my account "Bigdicknick220" due to alleged minor abuse. I believe there may have been a misunderstanding or error, as I have always adhered to the platform's guidelines and never engaged in any form of abuse.

I kindly request a thorough review of my chat history, slang usage, and communication style on the platform. I am confident that upon reviewing this information, it will become evident that the ban was unwarranted.

I take great pride in being a responsible and respectful member of the Chaturbate community, and it is disheartening to be banned for something I did not do. Your prompt attention to this matter and reconsideration of my account status would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance in resolving this issue. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Bigdicknick220
stranger.things.bgmi@gmail.com

Upvote 0