AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanently banned on chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 8, 2024
Hello may I ask some help @punker barbie regarding to my account on chaturbate _akira_xx when I reached out support it says I'm permanently banned I didn't do nothing wrong, im a good model on chaturbate I work under pleasure and I follow all the rules on chaturbate. I'm begging you to help me to resolve my problem to fixed my account and I can work back on chaturbate I really need to work on chaturbate to support my needs and help my family and there's a lot of tokens in my banned account. My account is _akira_xx. I'm looking forward @punker barbie you are going to help me to resolve this problem. Thank you

Last edited:
Solution
...i don't received an response on my ticket i checked how many times please help me...

... i checked my email how many times i don't see any response or messages on my email...

You attached a reply of their response. Why are you saying they haven't responded?! They're stating that you are permanently banned and unlikely to respond any further. I know... it sucks, it's terrible, it's life-altering bad, and it happens so many of us. It might now be time to start looking elsewhere to cam. If by some luck they do reply further, I hope the best outcome for you, good luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240209_141510.jpg
    Screenshot_20240209_141510.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240209_160123_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240209_160123_com.android.chrome.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 11
Upvote 0
Hello @_akira_xx I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #

Hello @_akira_xx I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22571499
I'm begging you @punker barbie to help get my account back I have a lot of tokens there and I really need to work on chaturbate to support my needs and help my family because we are really struggle now. I'm looking forward you are going to help to unbanned my account @punker barbie ..thank you so much

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240210_193947.jpg
    Screenshot_20240210_193947.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 13
Upvote 0
Hello @_akira_xx I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22571499
To be honest with @punker barbie i checked my email how many times i don't see any response or messages on my email about support on chaturbate and I can't find that ticket also I'm begging you are going to help me to resolve this problem @punker barbie i really need get back my account and I need to work Back on chaturbate, I really appreciated your help @punker barbie Thank you so much

Upvote 0
...i don't received an response on my ticket i checked how many times please help me...

... i checked my email how many times i don't see any response or messages on my email...

You attached a reply of their response. Why are you saying they haven't responded?! They're stating that you are permanently banned and unlikely to respond any further. I know... it sucks, it's terrible, it's life-altering bad, and it happens so many of us. It might now be time to start looking elsewhere to cam. If by some luck they do reply further, I hope the best outcome for you, good luck.

Upvote 1
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.