AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account and a former performer account was banned. Probably due to my association…

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2023
Chaturbate Username
EmilyNarrows
Hey @punker barbie my account was banned today which I believe was an error due to me making a joke which doesn’t actually violate the terms which I agreed to, however, I am embarrassed, and deeply sorry.

I believe the actual act is disgusting, and not something I have ever engaged in, role play or otherwise.

I’m requesting that my former partner have her account restored as she had her account banned as a result of my actions by association.

Her account is TS_ScarlettRose

Mine is EmilyNarrows
And I also created the account EmmyNarrows as I had reason to believe the account was first banned in error, to which I didn’t believe I violated any terms.

And if this misunderstanding of could be addressed as my account was banned due to me making a comment about my own age which I stated in the same sentence that I was “just kidding” or something to that regard. I would love to continue to preform on the chaturbate platform, however I understand why a bot might have misunderstood my intention to which again I’m deeply sorry, and won’t make statements like that in the future as I’m not interested in engaging in that criminal activity or audience in any capacity.

Thank you

@punker barbie

I meant “perform” not “pre-form”

I honestly made a stupid joke when one person asked my age in chat which I said I was 16 because at the time I thought it would be funny, and in that same sentence I said I was joking. I had/still have zero intention in engaging that type of play.

I’m kind of beyond devastated that myself as a trans person have so few opportunities in the adult entertainment world blew it away for a stupid ‘edgy’ moment with some dark humor. I know I should be patient and probably just assume that I’m not getting my account back. I just loved that it was a positive space that I didn’t exactly feel fetishized for existing and it’s hard enough to find a positive work environment that isn’t instantly going to turn hostile the moment someone “finds out”.

I would like to ask if there is anything we can do about restoring at least my former partner’s account ‘TS_ScarlettRose’? As she has quite a bit of a following and was not present during my own stream. And she’s only getting dragged for my own actions on a different account named ‘EmilyNarrows’?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.