AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for banned user

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2023
Hello @punker barbie ,

The account, futamakis_room had a suspension due to conduct by one of the other broadcaster's actions against TOS. The suspension was lifted after agreement that this user was permanently banned and no longer have access to the account. The agreement states:

"Should XX access any account(s) in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit."

Unfortunately the broadcaster got access to the account, resulting in the termination of the account. The agreement does not state that I would face a ban, so when I created another account that the banned broadcaster did not have access to, futamaki, I was able to broadcast. However, my account has since been banned and I am trying to lift the ban. I did not violate the Terms of Service, nor the terms of the agreement, so please assist with lifting the ban on account "futamaki".

Thank you

Hello @futamakis_room I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22909934
Nobody has responded to me. My account futamaki was just banned 12/28/23. I sent an email from the account futamaki 12/29/23. Why is the account terminated and why am i a banned broadcaster when I did not violate the terms of service?

Upvote 0
"Should XX access any account(s) in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit."
Unfortunately you allowed user XX to access the account again after the above warning. Allowing them access to the account IS a violation of the terms of service. You can not just make a new account and keep going like nothing happened. You owned the original account so it comes back to your verified ID

Now all accounts with that age verified ID got banned and no more accounts will be allowed until the original issue has been fully dealt with.

CB will only respond to the original email associated with the original account since they are all tied together. This makes things easier for support (will not be same support person that replies every time) and allows them to see everything that has been done to date.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately you allowed user XX to access the account again after the above warning. Allowing them access to the account IS a violation of the terms of service. You can not just make a new account and keep going like nothing happened. You owned the original account so it comes back to your verified ID

Now all accounts with that age verified ID got banned and no more accounts will be allowed until the original issue has been fully dealt with.

CB will only respond to the original email associated with the original account since they are all tied together. This makes things easier for support (will not be same support person that replies every time) and allows them to see everything that has been done to date.

I did not allow XX user to access the account, it was done without my permission. That is why i created a new account that they do not have access to. All i want to do is continue performing within the terms of service without fear of user XX accessing my account again. I understand the original account being terminated, but I am an honest performer that only wants to add to the CB community. There has to be something i can do to make up for the conduct of the user XX without a permanent punishment. I’m the victim here!

How can the original issue be fully dealt with? I will do anything. If i can sign a new agreement stating that I will be banned as a performer (and not just account will be terminated) I will!!

Please assist.
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.