AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Addictive Snacks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
What are your favorite snacks you can't have just one of and usually have to force yourself to stop eating?

Pistachios, Cheese balls or cheese puffs, beef jerky, chips or pretzels with onion dip are my weaknesses.

These are my weaknesses as well, especially chips with onion dip. To add one, Tillamook Sharp Cheddar cheese.

Reactions: Bocefish
The following is not meant to be sexual in any way but I don't know of many people that can turn down some dried, salty, chewy meat. Whether thick cut or thin, hard or soft. Once you get it your mouth, mmmmmm and it never lasts long enough :icon-cry: and before you know it's all over and you're left unsatisfied.

Mine is a little different because it's not a snack per-say but I do have to force myself to stop when I start with it.

Franks Red Hot I put that shit on everything. I've been known to even just wonder over to the fridge to take a swig of it and it sometimes happens several times in a day. Don't know why but it started about 12 years ago overseas and it's my biggest vice. I will never run out, always have a spare bottle on hand and sometimes it gets so bad that I'll have 4 different types of Franks open at once. Plus the other hot sauces that I have on hand. Crazy stuff. I have a bottle of it in the fridge at work and for a while I carried a bottle in the truck and car because you just never know.

The typical "junk food" I don't have in the house but there's been more than one occasion that l have bought and eatean a dozen donuts in a day :snorting: :eek:

Reactions: Bocefish
POPCORN. Oh my gosh, there is literally no limit to the amount of popcorn I can eat. I love it so much. Pretty much anything crunchy/salty is my weakness.

I used to be addicted to Kale Chips. There's also these chocolate/coconut/almond butter mini pies at Whole Foods that I would literally have anytime I get the chance....... :shock:

Honestly, I've had way worse foodie addictions. I am usually addicted to the healthy, organic things now. And Kombucha. Like whoa.

Oreos. They are my crack.

Also bacon. Even if I don't think I want bacon, once you cook it and put it in front of me I WILL eat all the bacon.

Aaaaaaand it's not really a "snack" but eggs. I could eat egg salad every damn day.

GenXoxo said:
POPCORN. Oh my gosh, there is literally no limit to the amount of popcorn I can eat. I love it so much. Pretty much anything crunchy/salty is my weakness.
Me too and me too.

Add in french fries and that about wraps up my snack addiction.

Reactions: Gen and Bocefish
I just ate a whole box of jaffa cakes. They were really good :p

Pringles and tzatziki are so nice, because tzatziki is so cool and fresh you could eat them forever. In case people don't know what it is, it's a greek dip made of yogurt, fresh mint and grated cucumber, and you can add some lemon juice and olive oil, but if I make it myself I usually don't bother. It tastes amazing with crisps.

What also tastes amazing with crisps is melted camembert. Not that I really get to eat that often.

smoked salmon and sour cream on blinis with lemon and pepper is also amazing, that one might be my favourite!

Oh yeah, Isabella reminded me-- Pringles. Once I pop I really cannot stop. It's a personal problem.

I forget what they're called, but they are a hazelnut cupped by chocolate and caramel.

Milano cookies.

Goldfish, Cheez-its, Cheese-balls, Cheese-puffs

Chocolate Cordial Cherries

Thin Mints

Beef Jerky, bacon, cracker-salami-cheese stacks (from those party trays)

Ritz crackers with creme cheese

Chicken wings...good ones...I have a no shut off valve on my brain when i hit them...like a fish in an aquarium, eat till burst.
Popcorn from the hot air popper with Franks Red Hot all over it...black pepper...droool

now for the odd stuff:

Alpha-Ghetti: right out of the can...not nuked or nothing
Oatmeal: Boiling hot still, mix an egg in it, salt, pepper and ketchup. and break up some crispy crunchy bacon in it..eat it right out of the bowl.

and when u want to induce a heart attack...large order of Wendy's Fries and get a large Wendy's Chilli ...dump the chilli on the fries...coney island fries..lace it up with cheese and jalapenos and watch ur cholesterol JUMP...i know its wrong...but DAMN! :)

oh and just for safety sake, if u do the Wendy's Coney Island Fries with extra cheese...small recommendation...get some fiber, prune juice, etc. ... to well...you know.

CharlieSays said:
OH! You can make "air popped" popcorn by putting kernal popcorn in one of those plain brown paper lunch bags and popping it in the microwave. It totally works and it's cheaper than the regular microwave kind.

REALLY? I never heard that before?? Call me ignorant then...i went rushing out and blew 80 bucks on a hot air popper!

Does that really work? have u tried it????

See now I'm all pumped up to try that now!!! lol

When I buy raspberries, I buy the biggest container and I eat it all in one sitting... and I still want more. I've never had enough raspberries in my life.

What else...
Soft pretzels and nacho cheese sauce.
Beef sticks and cheese.
Sriracha flavored dried peas.
Garlic hummus and "everything" bagel chips.
Pistachios.
Chocolate covered pineapple.
Black or green bubble tea.
Deviled eggs.

I'm hungry. :(

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
CharlieSays said:
OH! You can make "air popped" popcorn by putting kernal popcorn in one of those plain brown paper lunch bags and popping it in the microwave. It totally works and it's cheaper than the regular microwave kind.

REALLY? I never heard that before?? Call me ignorant then...i went rushing out and blew 80 bucks on a hot air popper!

Does that really work? have u tried it????

See now I'm all pumped up to try that now!!! lol

Yes! I used to bring it as my snack to work :) I like lime juice, garlic salt, and chipotle cayenne on mine

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
Flamin' Hot Cheetos are impossible to stop eating once you open a bag.

CallMeWilliam said:
Shelled unsalted pistachios, moose/deer meat jerky or home dried cranberries.
I'm picturing a pile of red shells, red-stained fingers and lips, and a permanent squint from the unsweetened cranberries :mrgreen:

Reactions: LadyLuna
schlmoe said:
CallMeWilliam said:
Shelled unsalted pistachios, moose/deer meat jerky or home dried cranberries.
I'm picturing a pile of red shells, red-stained fingers and lips, and a permanent squint from the unsweetened cranberries :mrgreen:

I haven't seen red pistachios in ages. Years ago, when all of the pistachios in the U.S. were imported, the shells of the nuts were often blemished due to the type of processing done abroad. Since Americans like "pretty" foods, the importers thought the nuts would sell better if the blemishes didn't show. They came up with the idea of spraying red food coloring on the nuts to make the shells a consistent color. The coloring of the shells was so common, that many people thought the color of the pistachio shells actually was red. The natural color is a light beige which is what you see almost everywhere today.

Status
Not open for further replies.