AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

adding messages to your broadcast screen?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KatieRhodes

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 5, 2014
www.manyvids.com
Hey, I have a serious question to ask, but I don't exactly know what the proper terms are for what I am asking, so I will explain as best I can. I see when some models are broadcasting live, they have a message at the bottom or top of their screen. Does anyone know what I have to do if I wanted to do that also? For example, I see some girls have Property of MFC, username@MFC.com, High Tipper: Name/tip amount, Buy my vids for 200 tokens......just so you get the idea. Any insight would be amazing! BTW, I have a C920 Logitech webcam (I think that is accurate).

Reactions: DaphneO
I'm going to have to play around with this! Thank you so much! And this is going to sound silly, but how do I broadcast on mfc with this? just open it, set it up (what I want my text to say) and go? then I can edit it as I go? sounds correct, and makes sense to me, but I want to make sure I understand.

Basically what you'll be doing is running your webcam through ManyCam, if that makes sense. If you search 'ManyCam' using the search function at the top of the page, you'll get a lot of really detailed information that might make playing around with the software easier! :)

KatieRhodes said:
I'm going to have to play around with this! Thank you so much! And this is going to sound silly, but how do I broadcast on mfc with this? just open it, set it up (what I want my text to say) and go? then I can edit it as I go? sounds correct, and makes sense to me, but I want to make sure I understand.

Allison is right - it's definitely worth searching because there's lots of info on how to use it! But just in case anyone else stumbles upon this thread...

When you open ManyCam, you can choose your source - look for your Logitech webcam. Once you've got the right cam chosen, you can use "text over video" to type out what you want. (Most people would say nothing too big or intrusive!) You can change it whenever you want while you're broadcasting; it'll show exactly what you're doing on cam as you do it.

To stream on MFC, when you open the browser broadcaster, just right click it to choose your source - select ManyCam and it should stream for you. You'll be able to see it in your preview window to make sure it's working!

Reactions: KatieRhodes
Status
Not open for further replies.