AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

adding sign up links

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2022
Chaturbate Username
urstroke_bud
Hi I tried searching on here and looking on the web. I was trying to add a sign up link on my bio page. Like the one below. I tried copying the html and adding my link but didn't work.
I'm want 2 cam more and I'm trying to make my bio look more professional! Any help/advice would be much appreciated!
Thanks you!!!!

Screenshot 2023-10-10 124833.png

Hi I tried searching on here and looking on the web. I was trying to add a sign up link on my bio page. Like the one below. I tried copying the html and adding my link but didn't work.
I'm want 2 cam more and I'm trying to make my bio look more professional! Any help/advice would be much appreciated!
Thanks you!!!!

View attachment 98008

When you say it didn't work do you mean that when you click on the image it doesn't take you to the sign up page?

Edit: If so, here's where you learn how to code html for CB

I like the image you created. It's unique.

Upvote 0
When you say it didn't work do you mean that when you click on the image it doesn't take you to the sign up page?

Edit: If so, here's where you learn how to code html for CB

I like the image you created. It's unique.
Yes, when you click on it, it takes you to my room on chaturbate instead of the sign up page.
I contacted chaturbate 2 c what they say. I made sure to copy my affiliate link.

its funny you sent me that link, I was using that before. Thanks Vixxen😆
And thanks 4 the compliment, your the best!😘

Upvote 0
Yes, when you click on it, it takes you to my room on chaturbate instead of the sign up page.
I contacted chaturbate 2 c what they say. I made sure to copy my affiliate link.

You're welcome. I really love your enthusiasm. :) It's refreshing. :h:

• Hugs
Reactions: gaycammodel
Upvote 0

Ur using the wrong link, what ur looking for is tour code APi5 or something like that

Like this: https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=default&tour=APi5&campaign=#####&room=ModelNameHere

Replacing ##### with ur campaign code and ModelNameHere with ur name

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.