AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advice needed please regarding threats to get me banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmiGold

Cam Model
Jan 25, 2016
Twitter Username
@AmiGold53
Streamate Username
Amigold_
Chaturbate Username
AmiGold
I Will try to keep it short. I was online on chaturbate and am fairly new to cammodelling. I have been on the site for 7 weeks and have been fairly lucky not to have too many nasty people in. Unfortunately today I had one come in and ask me to smoke, I replied that if tipped for it I would, I Dont usually smoke on cam as I my hands are usually otherwise occupied.
This person then got nasty so I kicked him from my room but he came back about 6 times under different namens with the last one threatening to get me banned. It upset me as he called me a lira and Saïd I Dont do what I have Saïd I Will do for tips. I always do what I am comfortable with and let the guests know up front what I Will and wont do.
Should I contact support myself, I took a foto of the last threat and one of the other names
Thanks in advance for Any Advice regarding this, I have a happy relaxed room and have a Nice set of regulars and Dont want to lose that as I really have fun with them. Oh and it was greys that were doing the demands.

If it was MFC or Streamate, he can't do anything to you. Ban. Keep smiling. If it was Chaturbate, they'll eventually ban you for some idiotic reason anyway!

The trouble is mfc has an age limit and I am over that. I also banned someone who Told me he was recording me :( and he came back under a different name saying he would be back to do it again
If it's just a gray fucking with you, why not mute them? And what do you mean by "age limit?" There's a few older women who do just fine on MFC. :)

Things you can do: 1) screencap/report to CB support. It might fall on deaf ears, though.
2) Mute grays
3) If you decide you want to let grays talk, keep banning this guy.
4) If he keeps coming back under different accounts, and you're tired of banning, you could just ignore him. If they don't get a rise out of you they move on. Dicks like this guy prey on newer models, in hopes that you'll believe his threats. Know that you're fine, you likely won't get banned, and if he does report you, you'll likely be able to clear it up with CB (Though their support can be shitty.)
5) Remind yourself that you're camming on the internet. There's always a chance (or likelihood, really), that you're being recorded.

Someone help me out here. What are grays on Chaturbate? Are they like equivalent to the MyFreeCams basics? If so, does Chaturbate have an option to mute grays?

• Helpful!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
Yes they are like basics. It is much more common to let them chat than on MFC. They are usually only muted when the room gets very busy, a lot of models don't silence them even then. If you silence them they all leave which brings the viewer count down which is what the room placement is based on.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Thank God there is no age limit for members :think:
The Wiki says, "We are currently looking for females between the ages of 18 and 45 to be webcam models at MyFreeCams.com." But that doesn't say someone 46 to 100 isn't allowed, just that they aren't looking for them. lol

Yes they are like basics. It is much more common to let them chat than on MFC. They are usually only muted when the room gets very busy, a lot of models don't silence them even then. If you silence them they all leave which brings the viewer count down which is what the room placement is based on.
Actually room placement is based on viewers with tokens! They changed it a little while back because models would use bots to inflate their room counts :) Most of the time when greys are left unmuted it's to give the model someone to talk to if it's quiet.

• Helpful!
Reactions: shylurkerdude
The trouble is mfc has an age limit and I am over that. I also banned someone who Told me he was recording me :( and he came back under a different name saying he would be back to do it again
I'm not sure that that age limit is actually enforced, i've seen women who at least claim to be in their 50's and even 60's on there. I would send an application or enquiry in if you'd like to work there and find out.

Thanks for the advice, and decided to just take it with a pinch of salt. I hadnt had this before as everyone is usually so nice in my room - guess I have just been lucky up till now. I will give it a bit more time here and then maybe try MFC. Love this site and all the tips I have learnt so much in such a short time, thanks everyone :)
Now to get ready to go back online,

and then maybe try MFC.

You really should. CB and MFC are similar enough that your CB regulars will probably even come join you on MFC and find that they like it more there. I feel like MFC Model Support is better too. They were always so friendly and helpful to me. Another cool thing is that they offer members token packages as low as $1.49 (after they've made their first $19.99 token purchase), which can be nice for those who wanna contribute a little without actually having to spend the $19.99+.

You really should. CB and MFC are similar enough that your CB regulars will probably even come join you on MFC and find that they like it more there. I feel like MFC Model Support is better too. They were always so friendly and helpful to me. Another cool thing is that they offer members token packages as low as $1.49 (after they've made their first $19.99 token purchase), which can be nice for those who wanna contribute a little without actually having to spend the $19.99+.

Really? That's so cool! I'll have to do that with my perv name so I can tip my favorite models a little

Reactions: yummybrownfox

I'm over 45 and have been approved twice, once with an independent account and once with a new account with Katy's studio. It does make me angry that they have that in their wiki, but they will probably approve you.

Status
Not open for further replies.